3,061 Downloads 88 Thanks Thanks 26 Favourited 9,316 Views
Created by Kismet_
Uploaded: 24th Jan 2015 at 1:20 AM
Here are 2 geometric recolor outfits I did for young adult females!
It's actually my first upload here on Modthesims and I can't wait to do some more.
I hope you liked these, I had a lot of fun learning how to make them. If you want to, please leave some feedback for future improvements to my creations. You can even ask for requests!
Next up learning to edit meshes.
You can find these under the full outfit category as recolors for the shown outfits. The color swatch will be blue/white. They're for Young Adult females! It can be worn as Everyday and Formal!
P.S Yes you can recolor these recolors! If you do not know how to put these in your game, all you have to do is extract them into the Sims 4 mods folder.
S4PE, Color Magic
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
Size: 315.0 KB · Downloads: 3,061 · 24th Jan 2015
|315.0 KB||3,061||24th Jan 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked:
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
– Young Adult
– Not Applicable
– Not Applicable
– Full Outfit
I'm a graphic designer/artist interested in getting my hands dirty in the CC Creation world!!