Pear simMac (Apple iMac)
Updated: 24th Feb 2015 at 12:26 AM
Creating such a stunningly thin design took equally stunning feats of technological innovation. We meticulously designed everything about simMac from the inside out. The result is an advanced, elegant all-in-one computer that’s state of the art.
Name: The Pear simMac
Stats: Fun:8/Reliability:8/+Video gaming +Programming +Comedy +Writing
** This object is for the Sims 4. My creator name is Shredded (previously ugly.breath). My object policies can be found on my user page. DO NOT redistribute on any other site. You may recolour (and therefore redistribute the mesh with the recolour) AS LONG as you link back to this original topic.**
Please leave comments below. If there is demand to have it with actual apple logo I may add a recolour.
TSRW - Object creation toolkit. HERE
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Shredded-simMac.package (inside Shredded-simMac.zip)|
|Title||Pear sim Mac|
|Description||Creating such a stunningly thin design took equally stunning feats of technological innovation. We meticulously designed everything about sim Mac from the inside out. The result is an advanced, elegant all-in-one computer that’s state of the art.|
|Mesh name:||Pear sim Mac|
Size: 67.9 KB · Downloads: 180,198 · 22nd Feb 2015
|67.9 KB||180,198||22nd Feb 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.