Bumming around? Try being a beach bum! Sandy Beaches provides a tropical 'Kumbayah' atmosphere that won't empty a sim's pockets!
I present for the Beach Theme of March. Sandy Beaches Camp!
Sandy Beaches is ideal for your college sims looking to catch a (Spring) break from studying or nature enthusiast sims that want to get up close and personal with the sea, and all the nature the tropics provide. The Camping atmosphere will also unlock 'sleeping under the stars' as a vacation memento you otherwise wouldn't get with existing Twikii lodgings.
Sandy Beaches contains:
- 5 campsites, 4 are up near the entrance and there is one secluded beach campsite for those who REALLY want to get up close and personal with the ocean
- 4 firepits - 2 can be found at the top campsites, 1 near the secluded campsite and then 1 on the far right side of the beach for general beach-y hangout time in the evening.
- Male and Female washrooms + showers. The Showers are technically unisex but are self contained for privacy and there are 4 of them since swimming in the ocean is salty business
- Grill and tables for up to 6 eaters, for those outdoor types intent on making their own food, or who are penny pinching on a budget vacation.
- Surfer Pete's Snack Shack for up to 4 eaters, for those who want to try local cuisine and spend a few extra bucks instead of making their own food in the cook-out area.
- Rock Spa a good place to relax in some non-salted water and chat up some fellow vacationers.
- Multiple places to sit and take a load off, including 2 wooden beach lounge chairs, four fold-out camper chairs, and a wooden bench to view the ocean from.
- THE BEACH! Swim, build sandcastles, sunbathe, or comb for seashells across the beach down below!
I placed mine in the vacant area next to the South End Beach (the one with the pirate ship) in Twikkii. I would also suggest adjusting the deco rocks in the neighborhood view more to the right toward South End with the objects button to get more room for that secluded campsite. I think in a vanilla game the neighborhood deco rocks will cover it, however, sims in the lot will still be able to use the tent and everything in that little area still if you don't.
You can also place it in the vacant beach areas on the other side of the island, I tested my lot on those spots before moving it to it's current place.
3x5 Beach Lot
Lot Price (furnished):
FREE - camps do not cost to stay in.
Custom Content NOT Included:
Veranka's (Veronique) 3t2 Travel Tents + Recolors - You MUST
download, as these are not included - at Vernoique's Live Journal
Custom Content Included:
- Waterfall Matching Rock by by Marvine @ MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 10 by by Marvine @ MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 2 by by Marvine @ MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 4 by by Marvine @ MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 9 by by Marvine @ MTS
- Eponymous Garden - Mandrake by Kate @ Parsimonious
- Rock Spa by nengi65(Retired) at Unavailable Site
- Rustic Picnic Bench by Triciamanly
- Dark Ocean Terrain by Unknown
- Sand Terrain by Unknown
- Light Ocean Terrain Unknown
- Eponymous Garden - St Johns Wort by Kate @ Parsimonious
- Lilies by Macarossi @ MTS
- Eponymous Garden - Monkshood by Kate @ Parsimonious
- Holy Hosta Plant by buggybooz @ MTS
- Eponymous Garden - Potato by Kate @ Parsimonious
- Picknick Plant by Steffor @ TSR
- Just a 'Curtain' Door by Leefish
- The "Table" Sink by Blake_Boy @ MTS
- Just a Shower Curtain - Palms Recolor by Michelle @ MTS
- Brick and Grass Pavement Terrain by Triciamanly @ MTS
- Hay Terrain by Raven @ MTS
Additional Credits: SimPE