No more cool-down period between sure sales (Compatible with patch 1.82)
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Uploaded 12th Apr 2015 at 8:33 PM · Updated 1st Dec 2021 at 8:51 PM by Marquillotuca89
November 1st /2021 / The mod is compatible with the latest patch!
When I realized about the business in Get To Work I got really happy, I mean, it was something that I wanted to have on Sims 3. Then, when I bought and downloaded the expansion pack, the first thing I aimed to test was businness obviously, I started with a female sim, built her her big electronics emporium and I opened as soon as I could.
After one week, the hard part came: THE HIGH BILLS!, for me that I am that kind of gamer who doesn't use tricks, it would be really hard to move on this situation, on that moment, I remembered something.. The retail perks!. Quickly, I started for some one that could help me to improve my sells and well, I found that one... The sure sale perk, but it was very expensive so I started to work pretty hard in order to collect the necessary points to buy that retail perk and when I got them I realized something: SURE SALES HAVE A COOL-DOWN PERIOD, a very long period. I was kind of amazed and annoyed ( true story xD ) and I decided to create this mod.
How does this mod work?
Simple, the thing that blocks the interaction is a buff, a buff called "Retail SureSale Cooldown" and it's invisible, so we don't have any way to eliminate it in game. What my mod does is to decrease the period of time that this buff lasts.
Which one do I have to install?
Just one, there are four flavors. You can pick up one between those four. The first one creates a cool-down period of 1 hour, the second, one of 2 hours, the third one, one of 3 hours and the last one takes the cool-down period out of the road for being crashed by a crazy pig. ^^
This mod will conflict with any other one that alters the S4_6017E896_00000003_000000000001B6EB file.
1) Unzip the 2) Place the package inside the mods directory
Madame Butterfly for explaining me a little bit about the XML naming issue.
Fogity for uploading the tuning files.
Scumbumbo and JustAnotherSimsFan for helping me to get this thing. ^^
Expansion Packs Needed
|Get to Work|
Size: 22.8 KB · Downloads: 1,104 · 21st Jul 2021
|22.8 KB||1,104||21st Jul 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
Need more information?
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked: