Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED( 6 parts)
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED (it's only 1.57 minutes long)
If you want to see the other 12 unlocked lawn parts with tips and tricks, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: 12 Unlocked Lawn Parts (it's only 3.30 minutes long)
If you want to want to know how to Unlock objects yourself, please watch my Youtube Video Tutorial:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to Unlock objects (Debug / World ) (it's only 3.47 minutes long)
Unlocked Lawn Parts 2019 version
I've updated these lawn parts so both the twelve default as the 6 mirrored versions can be found in one pack, you will have the option to choose between 16 recolors for the outside and 4 for the middle part (Grass, Dirt, Desert Sand & Beach Sand) and besides the ability to float on fountains and swimming pools, they can now also float on the ocean's water surface! (Other small things have been fixed too, like the footprints for some of them)
Click on the following link to go to this new 2019 version: CLICK HERE
Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED
Finaly they're here! 6 Mirrored Lawn Parts for making symmetrical shapes in your garden, swimmingpool or fountain.
From my original 12 unlocked lawn parts there were 6 shapes that couldn't be used to make for example symmetrical gardens.
As I recieved many requests of making these parts mirrored, I decided to put everything aside to learn how to mirror these meshes for all those people asking for them.
So for all those people asking for this and maybe thinking " When he answered me with > I'm going to put it on my list < I don't think he's ever going to make those" WRONG! I really put it on a list and if enough people ask about it, I will take action!
This download contains 6 packages with in each package a different lawn part. Each Lawn part has 12 recolors from stone walls that were already in-game.
- Sims will walk and swim around all lawn parts except from "Lawn III" and "Lawn IV". They have only a 1-tile footprint.
- There have to be at least 2 tiles space between a lawn part and another object like a wall or other objects for Sims to get through.
- Sims aren't able to walk / stand still on a Lawn Part, they only can go around. (Except from "Lawn III" and "Lawn IV")
- Plants and or trees CAN be placed, but without the "bb.moveobjects on" cheat, they will be placed on the ground underneath. If you do enable the "bb.moveobjects on" cheat, you can use the number "9" to raise an object onto the parts or "0" to make it go lower.
This way you can also place plants/objects on top of parts floating on the watersurface. Check my video at the top of this page for more tips and tricks.
- Like almost every object in game, Lawn parts can be enlarged too.
All objects are standalones, so they doesn't override any other objects in your game.
You can find the Lawn parts under Built mode > Trees > Bushes
Or type "mirrored" into the searchbar.
The lawn parts costs 5 Simoleons each.
Original Unlocked Lawn parts:
To get the other original 12 parts, go to this download right here:
The Sims 4 Full Game
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in uploaded houses!
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio
Special thanks to Omorfi-Mera, Brujah and OrangeMittens from the Sims Studio Forum for excellent support.
- Omorfi-Mera for helping me solve the strange in-wards texture problem.
- Brujah and Orangemittens for giving tips and helping me when I was stuck.
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar
| rar containing 6 package files with in each one lawn part
Size: 3.65 MB · Downloads: 13,641 · 11th Jul 2015
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
32 Comments / replies (Who?)
I have also made some other CC like Clothing, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119