Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED( 6 parts)
Updated: 11th Oct 2019 at 4:41 PM
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED (it's only 1.57 minutes long)
If you want to see the other 12 unlocked lawn parts with tips and tricks, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: 12 Unlocked Lawn Parts (it's only 3.30 minutes long)
If you want to want to know how to Unlock objects yourself, please watch my Youtube Video Tutorial:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to Unlock objects (Debug / World ) (it's only 3.47 minutes long)
Unlocked Lawn Parts 2019 version
I've updated these lawn parts so both the twelve default as the 6 mirrored versions can be found in one pack, you will have the option to choose between 16 recolors for the outside and 4 for the middle part (Grass, Dirt, Desert Sand & Beach Sand) and besides the ability to float on fountains and swimming pools, they can now also float on the ocean's water surface! (Other small things have been fixed too, like the footprints for some of them)
Click on the following link to go to this new 2019 version: CLICK HERE
Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED
Finaly they're here! 6 Mirrored Lawn Parts for making symmetrical shapes in your garden, swimmingpool or fountain.
From my original 12 unlocked lawn parts there were 6 shapes that couldn't be used to make for example symmetrical gardens.
As I recieved many requests of making these parts mirrored, I decided to put everything aside to learn how to mirror these meshes for all those people asking for them.
So for all those people asking for this and maybe thinking " When he answered me with > I'm going to put it on my list < I don't think he's ever going to make those" WRONG! I really put it on a list and if enough people ask about it, I will take action!
This download contains 6 packages with in each package a different lawn part. Each Lawn part has 12 recolors from stone walls that were already in-game.
- Sims will walk and swim around all lawn parts except from "Lawn III" and "Lawn IV". They have only a 1-tile footprint.
- There have to be at least 2 tiles space between a lawn part and another object like a wall or other objects for Sims to get through.
- Sims aren't able to walk / stand still on a Lawn Part, they only can go around. (Except from "Lawn III" and "Lawn IV")
- Plants and or trees CAN be placed, but without the "bb.moveobjects on" cheat, they will be placed on the ground underneath. If you do enable the "bb.moveobjects on" cheat, you can use the number "9" to raise an object onto the parts or "0" to make it go lower.
This way you can also place plants/objects on top of parts floating on the watersurface. Check my video at the top of this page for more tips and tricks.
- Like almost every object in game, Lawn parts can be enlarged too.
All objects are standalones, so they doesn't override any other objects in your game.
You can find the Lawn parts under Built mode > Trees > Bushes
Or type "mirrored" into the searchbar.
The lawn parts costs 5 Simoleons each.
Original Unlocked Lawn parts:
To get the other original 12 parts, go to this download right here:
The Sims 4 Full Game
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in uploaded houses!
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio
Special thanks to Omorfi-Mera, Brujah and OrangeMittens from the Sims Studio Forum for excellent support.
- Omorfi-Mera for helping me solve the strange in-wards texture problem.
- Brujah and Orangemittens for giving tips and helping me when I was stuck.
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
Not Applicable: None of the above
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Tags: #Sims 4, #Liberated, #Unlocked, #Pack, #Lawn, #6, #Part, #Parts, #Mirrored, #Plot, #Plots, #Grass, #Placeable, #Watersurface, #Land, #Recolor, #Outdoor, #Garden, #Bush, #Bushes, #Plants, #Deco, #Decoration, #Decorative, #Standalone, #Bakie, #BakieGaming
|Filename||BakieGaming_SmallCornerLawn_Mirrored.package (inside BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar)|
|Description||SmallCornerLawn MIRRORED -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS --|
|Mesh name:||SmallCornerLawn MIRRORED|
|Filename||BakieGaming_CornerCutLawn_Mirrored.package (inside BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar)|
|Description||CornerCutLawn MIRRORED > Strange automatic name in game, so I changed it.|
|Mesh name:||CornerCutLawn MIRRORED|
|Filename||BakieGaming_LawnI_Mirrored.package (inside BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar)|
|Description||LawnI MIRRORED -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS --|
|Mesh name:||LawnI MIRRORED|
|Filename||BakieGaming_LawnII_Mirrored.package (inside BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar)|
|Description||LawnII MIRRORED -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS --|
|Mesh name:||LawnII MIRRORED|
|Filename||BakieGaming_LawnIII_Mirrored.package (inside BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar)|
|Description||LawnIII MIRRORED -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS --|
|Mesh name:||LawnIII MIRRORED|
|Filename||BakieGaming_LawnIV_Mirrored.package (inside BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar)|
|Description||LawnIV MIRRORED -- Made by BakieGaming -- Bakie on MTS --|
|Mesh name:||LawnIV MIRRORED|
BakieGaming_Unlocked Lawn Parts MIRRORED.rar
| rar containing 6 package files with in each one lawn part
Size: 3.65 MB · Downloads: 14,472 · 11th Jul 2015
|3.65 MB||14,472||11th Jul 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Nice to see you're curious about what mods I made so far for The Sims 4!
As I would like to see more awesome stuff for The Sims 4 from other creators too, I make easy to follow step by step video tutorials on my BakieGaming YouTube channel. So if you would like to learn how to mod yourself too, that's the place to go! You can also find videos about all the mods I made and an Effect Player series on my channel.
If you like my mods and videos and want to give me some extra support, please take a look at my BakieGaming Patreon page.
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and link back to the original MTS description page of that mod.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.