I always have loved the chalets with rustic arrangement and that's why I tried to bring here this rustic atmosphere.
I know that I have used many CC, but it was absolutely necessary to achieve a cottage closer to reality, with warm colours and furniture antiquing, classic old fireplaces and decorations.
It has 2 bedrooms (1 Adults Bedroom, 1 Children bedroom), 2 Bathrooms
The basement has a sauna, a space for massage and yoga
HOW TO INSTALL LOTS
1. Download the house. The downloads contains 2 folders: Tray and Mods
2. Extract “Cabana Rupea” files from Tray folder.
3. All files from Tray folder need to be placed in the Sims 4 Tray folder. The location of that folder is:
Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray
3. Extract the files from Mods folder.
4. All files from Mods folder need to be placed in the sims 4 Mods folder. The location of that folder is:
Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods
5. Place only the package files in your Mods, not the .rar file
6. Download the CC from the link bellow
. Extract if necessary and place the packages on the Mods folder.
7. Once you have placed them there, you should be able to find the Lot in your personal Gallery in the game.
8. In game, before install the lot use bb.moveobjects in cheats console.
Credit and link to download:
- Chalet living by Severinka
(without column and ceiling beams2, 3 and 4)
- Bedroom Klarissa by Severinka
- Donatella Dinning by Lulu265
(only used cabinet 1, cabinet 2, cabinet 3 and chair)
- Provence dinning room by Severinka
- Since the blog where it was posted the “Wimmie_Walls_AlpineLogCabin” no longer exists, the file was added to the download, but credit goes to Wimmie, the creator of the wall model.
Have been used objects from Get Together, Get to Work, Spa day
I hope you enjoy this home as much as I do!
Build on lot 30x20
Price furnished 106956
Sorry for my poor English…
Lot Price (furnished):