Animated Frogs (All 25 Species)
Uploaded 16th Sep 2016 at 12:12 PM · Updated 26th Aug 2021 at 1:13 PM by Bakie
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated Frogs - All Species (it's only 2.02 minutes long)
Curious how to make a custom realistic pond like on the thumbnail, please watch my Youtube Video Tutorial:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a realistic Pond + Waterfall (it's only 6.16 minutes long)
This file has been UPDATED on 26-08-2021 with the following things:
- Makes the item to appear in the Pond VFX section of Build Mode
- Placeable on ponds.
- Placeable on slopes, which makes it easier to place them near the edge of ponds.
- Added Repeat Placement
- Updates on the object's title + description.
- Update to object's thumbnail. It now has a green background color, so you can easily see which objects are water or terrain objects (In this case they're placeable on water too though).
- Object's price has been changed to 3 simoleons.
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!
Animated Frogs - All Species
As I like to make my custom ponds in game as realistic as possible, I made these animated frogs for you.
You will find all EA Species under one thumbnail.
These frogs will blink their eyes and catch a fly that flies around their heads every once in a while. (see video at the top of this page)
I've also added a custom view interaction.
No Expansion packs needed.
These are standalone objects, so they won't overwrite any other objects in game.
All 25 EA Species can be found under one thumbnail.
They can be placed into your Sims inventory, but you can't breed them as they're all cloned from the solid green frog.
You can find these animated frogs under Built mode > Decorative > Misc OR type Animated into the search bar.
You can recognize them by my "BG logo" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 10 Simoleon
If you want to have a closer look at these frogs and see the animations, watch my youtube video for which you will find a video link at the top of this page.
To download the purple colored waterlilies that can be seen on the thumbnail, click the following link:
Waterlily Recolors + Animated Fish
The Sims 4 Base Game
Tested with gameversion: 188.8.131.520
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and don't upload my creations anywhere else. Just link back to this page.
All Frogs have: 417 Polygons
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Animated Frogs - All available types They move and blink their eyes and catch a fly that flies around their head every now and then with their sticky tongue. You can choose between all available types, but you can't breed them like with the other frogs you can catch in game. These are more of a decoration object, although you can put them in your inventory. They can be placed on land, but also on the watersurface of your ponds, swimming pools, fountains and even on the ocean. -- Type 'Bakie' in the in-game search bar to find all other mods released from July 2021 -- -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS & S4S -- -- For more Custom Content and Tutorials made by me, take a look at my BakieGaming Youtube Channel ---
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Bakie - Animated Frogs - All available types
| Updated to appear in the new Pond VFX section in buildmode • Placeable on ponds
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 2,641 · 26th Aug 2021
|1.89 MB||2,641||26th Aug 2021|
Size: 1.83 MB · Downloads: 5,285 · 19th Jul 2019
|1.83 MB||5,285||19th Jul 2019|
| Updated version February 2019: BakieGaming-Animated-FrogsAllTypes
Size: 1.83 MB · Downloads: 2,486 · 21st Feb 2019
|1.83 MB||2,486||21st Feb 2019|
Size: 1.81 MB · Downloads: 8,013 · 6th Feb 2017
|1.81 MB||8,013||6th Feb 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Nice to see you're curious about what mods I made so far for The Sims 4!
As I would like to see more awesome stuff for The Sims 4 from other creators too, I make easy to follow step by step video tutorials on my BakieGaming YouTube channel. So if you would like to learn how to mod yourself too, that's the place to go! You can also find videos about all the mods I made and an Effect Player series on my channel.
If you like my mods and videos and want to give me some extra support, please take a look at my BakieGaming Patreon page.
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and link back to the original MTS description page of that mod.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.