Love Me? A Flirtatious Holiday Gown for AF
Updated: 24th Dec 2016 at 8:11 PM
Nope! I recolored a basic dress that came with the Celebration Expansion pack so as long as you have that, you are all set! That said, this is only offered as a formal styled dress in game.
Stay Tuned for a Brief Description...
For this dress, I wanted something a little outside of the accustomed Holiday dress, so I started toying around with a few Gothic designs. The entire dress is designed by me, I did not use any textures or special photos from the internet. The shoes are a matching grey and bring out the hand-drawn belt. I know it isn't perfect, but I hope all of you enjoy it for the Holidays.
Curious about my request policy or what I am working on next? I keep a brief and updated segment on my profile page dedicated to this.
Custom Content featured in Pictures: A red recolor of "The Fiorella," with tall stemmed vase with an unknown origin and mustluvcat's own Christmas recolor of her original 3-wick beeswax candle. The one I have used above is in the scent of "Holly Berry."
Technical: A HUGE thank you to Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), Mod the Sims, and Jesus Christ for dying on the cross for my sins.
I could not have done this without all of their hard work before me!!
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
| Formal Dress for Adult Females
Size: 110.4 KB · Downloads: 898 · 24th Dec 2016
|110.4 KB||898||24th Dec 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
What am I working on now? I've been out of creating practice the last few years but am looking to get back into it. Who knows? [Updated as of 11/27/22]