Wall Light Waterfall
If you want to have a better view on the animation of this object and get some more info and examples on how to use this mod, please watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Wall Light Waterfall (Animated Object) (it's only 2:04 minutes long)
This file has been UPDATED on 09-09-2021 with the following things:
- Makes the item to appear in the new Fountain Decoration section in Build Mode.
- Updates on the object's titles + descriptions.
- Object's price has been changed to 355 simoleons.
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!
Wall Light Waterfall
What do you get when you grab a Wall light and add a nice waterfall effect to it?
Exactly! A Wall Light Waterfall. This objects shows an infinite effect of a waterfall flowing out of a wall light, which still works as all other lights in game too.
As the light I used is from the Get Together Expansion Pack, this pack is required for the object to work.
I also added 6 new recolors to the wall light itself, so there are 12 in total.
As it is a bit difficult to see the waterfall effect on screenshots, I recommend watching my video at the top of this page too. I will also show you some examples on where to place it.
Get Together Expansion Pack required.
It's a standalone object, so it won't overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find the Wall Light Waterfall under Built mode > Fountain Decoration OR type Waterfall into the search bar.
You can recognize it by my "BG logo" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 355 Simoleons
The wallpaper used on the thumbnail is made by myself but hasn't been uploaded yet.
The Non Transparent Pool Water and Water Shimmering mods are also made by me and can be downloaded here:
Non Transparent Pool Water
Animated Water Shimmering
Get Together Expansion Pack
Tested with gameversion: 126.96.36.1990
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video too instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Updated to appear in the new Fountain Decoration section in buildmode
Size: 180.8 KB · Downloads: 934 · 9th Sep 2021
| BakieGaming - WallLight - Waterfall
Size: 177.7 KB · Downloads: 36,581 · 23rd Dec 2016
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Bakie also recommends you check the following:
I have also made some other CC like Animated Objects, Invisible Dance Floors, Transparent Floor Windows, Pool Water Recolors, Backdrop & Trolley Replacements, (Dynamic Light) Clothing, Facemasks, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119