MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Statue of an Unknown Seamstress from TS3
by TheJim07 Posted 2nd Feb 2017 at 10:04 AM
Statue of an Unknown Seamstress
This Neoclassical reproduction was made in an era when scholars thought ancient seamstresses used to wear all their extra fabric so they didn't have to carry it. We know better now, but we still have the statuary to remind us of our errors.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 628.7 KB · Downloads: 10,668 · 2nd Feb 2017
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.