Dream Catcher Earrings
Here I have for you guys some cute little Dream Catcher Earrings so your sims can catch those dreams by their ears
They are for Teen, Young Adult, Adult & Elder
Everyday, Formal, Sleep, Swim, Athletic, Outwear
Not available for Random
Skin is Starfruit By Kurasoberina @Tumblr NSFW pics of the Skin
Hair worn by the adult is Newsea Sandra Retextured by alovelikesims @Tumblr
Eyes are Watercolour by Elexis @MTS
Eyebrows are Bare Naturals by Elexis @MTS
Eyeshadow is Glamorous Winged Eyeshadow by emmzx @MTS
Eyeliner is MIDNIGHT Eyeliner by Vampire_aninyosaloh @MTS
lod 1: 2068 vertices, 2064 faces
lod 2: 1175 vertices, 885 faces
lod 3: 731 vertices, 556 faces
TSRW, S3PE, Paint.NET, Milkshape, SummerGlau, Nysha, the create/general channels
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Dream Catcher Earrings by King_Deadly @ModTheSims.rar
Size: 642.4 KB · Downloads: 8,483 · 25th Feb 2017
|642.4 KB||8,483||25th Feb 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
please do NOT re-upload my content anywhere else this is only and exclusively for MTS and for my user :)
DO NOT re upload my work and claim it as your own