Functional Book Display - Sims 2 conversion
The object has also functional lights (but i deleted interaction for turning on and off lights, they're automatic)
I've added also the "get animation" when the sims buy the book.
There are two versions:
- book_display_onlybuyinteraction ----> It has ONLY "buy books" interaction
- book_display_library_interactions ----> It has ALL library interactions, like "read a book"
The object is a clone of a spooky stuff object (for the lights functionality), so you must have this pack.
You can find it in retail category and in surfaces/shelves category for 1000$. The catalog description is in italian, but interactions are in your game's language.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||book_display_library_interactions.package (inside book_display.rar)|
|Title||Espositore di riviste Deluxe|
|Description||Giornali e riviste forniscono ai Sim ottimi spunti di conversazione senza dover dedicare tempo ed energie a leggere libri. Questo espositore è l'ideale per mostrare ai Sim le riviste disponibili, ma ricorda che non sempre chi guarda compra.|
|Mesh name:||Espositore di riviste Deluxe|
|Games used||Spooky Stuff|
|Get to Work|
Size: 712.2 KB · Downloads: 10,623 · 8th Apr 2017
|712.2 KB||10,623||8th Apr 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.