MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Christina Fiona Mansion - 4 bedr, 3 bathr
by Lyralei Posted 20th Aug 2017 at 8:27 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2017 at 5:21 PM by Greenplumbbob
|Built after the very first gnomes entered the lands of sims, a strange time that was... After the very first members left the house, it has been left alone for years as the stories of this very lovely innocent-looking house might have been a vampire's favourite hangout place and how maybe some agent Llamas might have tried to team up with the gnomes who were probably long dead... Oh! You're still here? Good! And very much awake! Now the vampires and so-said Llama agents have been long gone, the house has been renovated into something very beautiful and is ready for a big family to move into the house, to experience the best out of life! Maybe even for some more generations! As long as uh... they love to tend the garden I suppose and protect it from evil gnomes to secret Llama agents who are desperately looking for any information|
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 8 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Christina Fiona Mansion - Greenplumbbob.zip
Size: 280.7 KB · Downloads: 5,537 · 20th Aug 2017
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\