- Because of "looping_content"-animation, "toddler_UseDiaper" or "toddler_UseDiaper_Continuation" can not trigger, and because of this diapers not used while one of the following functions are running:
bed_Nap, chair_Nap, ToddlerhighChair_Nap, sofa_Nap, sofa_Nap_Toddler, chair_Nap_Toddler, napOnGround
As you can see from this list, even nap functions of toddlers are affected, even in the original sims 4 version (without any mods).
I could not fix the functions for toddler, but "bed_Nap", "sofa_Nap" and "chair_Nap" work just fine now.
If someone knows about a fix, please share!
- McCmdCenter was incompatible to my mod. That was because of a xml used for debuging only. Should now work fine.
- I added interfaces to python-functions into the xml. They do nothing in this version (short generating a log if you activate this). Will be used for messages for the player in case of accidents
- "bed_Sleep_Butler" and "coffin_Sleep" now support nighttime accidents too. "Tent_Sleep" can not because of the same problem with "looping_content"-animations. The only solution would be to remove the animation for now...
- Cleanup of translation files, should be now the last problem involving McCmdCenter. In 0.23 McCmdCenter was working, but some translations where missing because of the overwrite by my translation nodes.
- Any type of shower or bath action is now supported for changing diaper, but any of the 2 actions have to end on there own. Use the dresser if you only want to change the diaper.
10681667233809116289 - IwnBedWetting_Bedwetter_Trait
18413237242677847804 - IwnBedWetting_Incontinence_Trait
- Adds both traits as rewards into the reward store. I have not found another way to do so. If you know one, please comment.S4_03B33DDF_00000000_CEE9A466EBFC13D1 - whims.whims_trackerBuff:
- Stop sims from running to a toilet or waking up (depending on the trait).S4_6017E896_00000000_00000000000069E4 - Buff_Motives_Bladder_ReallyHasToPeeInteraction:
S4_6017E896_00000000_00000000000069E5 - Buff_Motives_Bladder_HasToPee
- Implement changing diaper as part of cleaning up in shower/bathS4_E882D22F_00000000_000000000000367E - shower_TakeShower- Unify toddler and bigger sims with diapers and autonomy
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000005F0C - shower_TakeShower_ColdShower v0.25
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000009BA5 - shower_TakeShower_Thoughtful v0.25
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000009BB4 - shower_TakeShower_Steamy v0.25
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000009C1D - shower_TakeShower_Brisk v0.25
S4_E882D22F_00000000_000000000000331C - bathtub_TakeBath
S4_E882D22F_00000000_000000000000331F - bathtub_TakeBubbleBath v0.25
S4_E882D22F_00000006_000000000001D610 - bathtub_TakeMudBath v0.25
S4_E882D22F_00000006_000000000001D693 - generic_Relaxingbath v0.25S4_E882D22F_00000000_00000000000263DC - toddler_UseDiaper_failure_standing- Stop sims from running to a toilet or waking up (depending on the trait).
S4_E882D22F_00000000_00000000000267FD - toddler_UseDiaper_WhileEating
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000022588 - toddler_UseDiaper
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000026576 - toddler_UseDiaper_Continuation v0.23S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000012EE8 - bladder-route-fail- Allow using diapers while sleeping (action with exception)
S4_E882D22F_00000000_00000000000036A9 - sim_BladderDistressS4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000003323 - bed_NapLoot:
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000003326 - bed_sleep
S4_E882D22F_00000000_00000000000037E1 - sofa_Nap v0.23
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000003350 - chair_Nap v0.23
S4_E882D22F_0000000F_0000000000023F87 - bed_Sleep_Butler v0.23
S4_E882D22F_00000011_00000000000249AF - coffin_Sleep v0.23
- To stop sims from making there clothing wet and needing a bath in case they have a diaper equipped in case of a fart gone wrongS4_0C772E27_00000012_00000000000277D5 - loot_GrossManners_OopsFart- Inject point for my own statistic module.S4_0C772E27_00000000_00000000000254DA - loot_Statistic_Toddler_Diaper_Use v0.24Motive:
- To stop sims from running to a toiletS4_339BC5BD_00000000_000000000000410C - motive_Bladder
Type: Additional Functionality |
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Update by StormchaserOne. Didn't test it myself. If this version is/isn't working, please leave a comment.
Size: 122.6 KB · Downloads: 4,114 · 20th Apr 2020
| Tested for 18.104.22.1680. Changes for Pets expansion pack changed the way "species" is handled. Debuging is deactivated in this version.
Size: 112.8 KB · Downloads: 14,302 · 8th Nov 2017
| Tested for 22.214.171.1240. Added new log system that works even while files are in package/compiled. Config file writer that can save/load custom configurations. Will be used for both internal and user defined config.
Size: 112.4 KB · Downloads: 3,176 · 31st Oct 2017
| Tested for 126.96.36.1990. Any type of shower or bath action is now supported for changing diaper, but any of the 2 actions has to end on there own. Use the dresser if you only want to change the diaper. Accurate future featurs added.
Size: 70.7 KB · Downloads: 3,375 · 3rd Oct 2017
| Tested for 188.8.131.520. Cleanup of translation files. McCmdCenter 3.7.0 (public release at this time) tested as compatible. Version was tested multiple times, the new size is real! 70kb instad of 493kb!
Size: 70.1 KB · Downloads: 2,917 · 26th Sep 2017
| Tested for 184.108.40.2060. Patchlog added. Compatible patch for McCmdCenter. Support of other types of sleeping added (butler/coffin). Patch for non-continuation of diaper usage while bed_Nap, sofa_Nap and chair_Nap.
Size: 492.6 KB · Downloads: 3,038 · 25th Sep 2017
| Tested for 220.127.116.110. Added version information into code and notifications. Added compatibelity informations. Removed second copy of the package-file i added to the ts4script on accident.
Size: 487.3 KB · Downloads: 3,747 · 24th Sep 2017
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Page 7 of 7