Twenty-Six "New Birth" Cards For Twins For Use With MogHughson's Postal System
Without further ado, here are twenty-six greetings cards for use with MogHughson's Postal System. If you download these cards along with MogHughson's Postal System, then your sims will be able to send these cards to their friends, relatives and acquaintances in the neighbourhood. Sims who receive these cards will receive a small positive boost to their friendship level with the sender.
This set of cards includes four sub-types of card - cards for twin boys, cards for twin girls, gender neutral twin cards and cards for mixed gender/boy-girl twins. All of the images are free pictures from Pixabay, some of which I have edited. They all have a variation on the same basic text - "Two new babies! Congratulations on the birth of your sons/daughters/your new arrivals!" The envelopes are either blue, pink or cream/yellow, depending on the card.
All of the package files are numbered according to the above pictures, so you can delete any of the cards that you don't want in your game.
These are the fourth of six sets of "New Birth" cards that I plan on (eventually!) making and uploading to Mod The Sims. The six greetings cards sets will be as follows.
New Birth Set #1 - Baby Boy
New Birth Set #2 - Baby Girl
New Birth Set #3 - Gender Neutral
New Birth Set #4 - Twins [i.e. this set]
New Birth Set #5 - Triplets & Quads
New Birth Set #6 - SURPRISE! (You'll have to wait and see for this set. It's going to be awesome, though, I'm very excited about it!)
Without MogHughson's Postal System these greetings cards are useless! Make sure you head over to her thread and check it out. It includes information on how the postal system works, as well as instructions on how to make your own cards, if you fancy giving that a go! :-)
I hope that you all enjoy using these greetings cards, and the upcoming sets, in your games.
Many, many thanks to MogHughson for creating and sharing her Postal System and for providing templates and detailed instructions to allow people to create their own greetings cards! I do rather enjoy making them!
Thank you to Kate from Parsimonious - the cards are displayed on her "Winterwood Shelf".
Thanks as always to the makers of SimPE.
And thank you to the Mod The Sims admins and moderators for making this such a great place to share custom content, and for the bimonthly themes! I'm a sucker for achievement stickers..... :-D
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| 26 New Birth Cards For Twins. For Use With MogHughson's Postal System.
Size: 308.2 KB · Downloads: 685 · 30th Sep 2017
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by lauratje86.