Tea Maker - All DrinksThere are 45 different drinks included.
Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine (home or cafe counter) - All Drinks
Orange Juice and Milk from a fridge or the ODR Cooler
Soda from the GTW Vending Fridge
Vending Stall from City Living
Teas - Tea_Gives_More_Energy.packageAlternatively you can get all the above in:
Coffees - Coffee_Gives_More_Energy.package
Orange Juice and Milk from the Fridge - OrangeJuice_and_Milk_Give_Energy.package
Orange Juice and Milk from the ODR Cooler - ODR_Cooler_Drinks.package
Soda from the GTW Vending Fridge - GTW_Vending_Fridge_Soda.package
Protein Shake - Protein_Shake.package
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Espress and Coffee Maker Energy Boost
Size: 67.9 KB · Downloads: 6,872 · 19th Jun 2019
| Tea Maker Drinks Give Energy Boost
Size: 57.6 KB · Downloads: 3,902 · 19th Jun 2019
| Orange Juice and Milk Give Energy Boost
Size: 7.1 KB · Downloads: 2,595 · 19th Jun 2019
| Soda Drink Gives Energy Boost
Size: 3.6 KB · Downloads: 2,708 · 19th Jun 2019
| Out Door Retreat Cooler Drinks Give Energy Boost
Size: 13.4 KB · Downloads: 2,212 · 19th Jun 2019
| Protein Shake Gives Energy Boost
Size: 3.7 KB · Downloads: 2,913 · 19th Jun 2019
| All In One Package. Install just this or the separate files
Size: 138.6 KB · Downloads: 15,580 · 19th Jun 2019
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Page 2 of 2