As stated above, I tried to make these more "Victorian" in style - without adding too much CC - and yet, make them usable for your modern simmies lifestyles. I hope some of you will find a use for this house
Peruse the floor plan pictures below to see what I changed...
Please scroll through ALL the pictures to see everything this house has to offer. This is a clean copy if the lot - no Sim has set foot in it. The lot has
been play-tested; everything is accessible and in good working order. There are invisible smoke alarms - one at the stove, and one at the outside grill. The phone is in the kitchen, and the burglar alarm is by the back door. The kitchen includes a dishwasher, trash chute, stove, fridge, and wine bar. Space is pretty tight in this house; I do not recommend it for large families or for sims who like to entertain often.
- Sims will have trouble navigating the main bathroom upstairs. Just flip the bathroom door with the toilet, and all should be good. (Thank you PlyPlay665 for pointing this out
, and NOT included
- GO get them:
Short Epee Fencing
by Shakeschaft @ TSR
Tulip Grove Fence
in TGpeagreen by amythestfenix @ S2A
Seasons Match Fridge
by SA99; updated to AL by HL @ S2A
LaFenetre 1T Tall Window
By tBudgett @ MTS
LaFenetra Build Set
by Windkeeper @ TSR
Backless Value Tub and Shower
by HL @ MTS
by Sophie-David @ MTS
Lifestyle Build Bundle
- extracted from Lifestyle Stories by Argon @ MATY.
: If walls are missing when you first visit the lot, exit without
saving and add Numenor's Unlevel Wall - #90
to your DL folder before loading this house again. Sometimes I use this wall instead of the CFE cheat when building houses.
Standard mods I use that are not
necessary nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
I use Moi's Roof Shader
for brighter roofs
Maranatah's White Wall Top
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
I also use FRAPs
to take in-game pictures, and PhotoShop
to clean/collage said pictures.
Lot Price (furnished):
Custom Content Included:
- Bakery Build Fence by Veranka @ Tumblr
- TGpeagreen Stair Recolor by amythestfenix @ S2A
- Elleval Euro Stairs by HL @ MTS2
- DeckStairs by Numenor @ MTS2
- OpenTimberStairs by Reyn @ MTS2
- Stairwall 3 and 4 by Inge Jones @ Simlogical
- Invisiblesmokealarm by pfish @ MTS2
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!