Girl's Holiday Dresses
There are ones with red, blue, and green velvety skirts with white tops embellished with gold roses. There are pink and gold semi sheer ones with the same gold rose tops. There is also a peach version and a turquoise and gold version that have roses on the bottom and bows instead. There are two versions of the peach one, as I couldn't make up my mind whether to have gold shoes, or peach ones. The names are descriptive, with ps standing for peach shoes, and gs standing for gold shoes on the peach rose gold ones. They are all in their own folder. There are pictures of each style in fat morph as well. There is some minor stretching that occurs when they walk with the roses pattern on the bottom. This is just due to the way the mesh is made.
The roses pattern and the velvet are all made by me.
Historial: Historically accurate
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 1 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.36 MB · Downloads: 952 · 15th Nov 2018
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)