SN Trenchoat as Top for Teen-Elder
Now, your sims can wear this with any bottom they want - though some poofier skirts may clip. It's also available for elders now!
- This is a top, separated from a Supernatural outfit. The tops do not require Supernatural nor conflict with the outfit.
- For teen - elder females, separate files.
- All LODs and morphs, minus maternity.
- 4 channels, 3 presets, custom thumbnails.
- Enabled for Everyday, Formalwear, Makeover, Outerwear. NOT enabled for Random.
Hairstyles: Iggysaurux-Rex, IfcaSims, PrettyLadyBabies
Poses: Elexis, noelyely ("Sweetheart")
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| For teens.
Size: 1.48 MB · Downloads: 1,984 · 22nd Mar 2019
| For elders.
Size: 1.45 MB · Downloads: 1,767 · 22nd Mar 2019
| For young adults - adults.
Size: 1.48 MB · Downloads: 2,310 · 22nd Mar 2019
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
sweetdevil also recommends you check the following: