I'm here (after a long time) with a TS3 house. It's a big one (I like to build big houses ahaha). It has three floors and a lot of things to do, wether indoor or outdoor.
I'm working on a "collection" of victorian style houses, and this is the second of five. You can check the first one here
I used just two CC, but some store content that I'll list below.
Let's get introduced!
This is the front view:
The first floor and its features:
- Living room 1, 2 and 3;
- Dinning room;
- Guest bedroom;
- Bathrooms 2 and 3;
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4;
- Playroom (begins in the second floor but finishes in the third).
- Extended playroom with gym.
In the outside, we have a playroom; a pool; a barbecue area; some outdoor activities place; the garage and some other stuff.
I hope you guys enjoy it!! (even though I know a lot of you don't play Sims 3 anymore).
STORE CONTENT I USED, BUT NOT INCLUDED
- L shaped storied tale stair (July 2014 store update);
- Fows and Feathers chicken coop (April 2013 store update);
- Chestnut tree (Monte vista neighbourhood);
- Tropical aquarium (Sunlit tides neighbourhood);
- Ice cream maker (April 2012 store update);
- Basketball Arcade (Level Up collection set);
- Playpen classic (Aurora Skies Gold neighbourhood);
- Slot machine (Lucky Simoleon Casino set);
- Bookshelf of the East from South Sea Imports (Explorer's loot set);
- Tiki potted plant (Tiki outdoor party set);
- Tiki 2x1 window (Tiki outdoor party set);
- Bookshelf (Mid century Fantasy set);
- Eero Mid Century Countertop (Japanese inspired set);
- Eero Mid Century Island Countertop (Japanese inspired set).
Lot Price (furnished):
Lot Price (unfurnished):
Custom Content, needed but not Included:
- Autumn Tile Wall by Rennara
- Daniel modern rug collection (rug 1) by Devirose