Wicker-O-The-Wisp Bed Separated (Non-override)
Separated the Wicker-O-The-Wisp bed's frame and mattress from the Island Living expansion pack as a non-override version.
- Bedding Stats
EnergyDiscomfort ReliefStress Relief101010
- Swatches available in gallery
Price295295 Number of Swatches Swatches811 Textures and Swatches Same as the original Same as the original Swatches: Duplicates removed
- Override version can be found here
- Available in Build Mode > Comfort > Beds
Please use either the override or the non-override version in your game. Do not put both package files in your game.
You may have to turn on cheat bb.moveobjects to place the bedding on the frame
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Frame and Bedding
Size: 2.79 MB · Downloads: 3,670 · 20th Nov 2019
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)