Updated: 20th Oct 2019 at 6:34 PM
Lot Price (furnished): 19,188
Lot Price (unfurnished): 12,898
No included custom content.
No custom content required.
Washbourne is a starter house made with base game objects only, and furnished for a couple of Sims on a narrow lot. The house has a living room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, and a double bedroom with an ensuite. There is a patio around the front and back, with a few extras on the lot.
Lights in all rooms
- This lot was checked and packaged with Tashiketh's CUSTARD Sims3Pack Cleaner
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||0x35cb38039d34e2a64ff54379d36b254b.package (inside washbourne.Sims3Pack)|
Size: 365.3 KB · Downloads: 1,844 · 26th Aug 2019
|365.3 KB||1,844||26th Aug 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.