MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
High Ashville - 5br, 4ba (No CC)
by Brunnis-2 Posted 16th Sep 2019 at 12:59 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2019 at 9:51 AM by Brunnis-2
|IMPORTANT CREATOR NOTE|
|Please do not re-upload or claim as your own. Theft is not cool. All I ask is that you credit me properly when using my creations as part of your lot or Sim by linking back to the relevant MTS page or my B2 Sims site (link in profile). Many thanks!|
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|B2_TS4HighAshville.zip||217.6 KB||1,958||16th Sep 2019|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\