The thermostat is very helpful, and means you don't need to put fireplaces absolutely everywhere to heat up your rooms. But they don't fit in an old style house.. I wanted to fix that
I've cloned a debug twigs object and added the thermostat functionality to it. So it can be placed around your old style house and look normal.
This is not a replacer, it will add a new object
This can be used off-the-grid
Electronics > Alarms
Sims 4 Studio
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 1 GPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Thermostat - Twigs 11.02.2020.zip
| Fixed OTG
Size: 36.8 KB · Downloads: 1,765 · 11th Feb 2020
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)