Great Big Orange -- 4 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, rent: 4,027
Three stories for that three-generation family
A bit of everything. It'll just be decorative unless you have the mod listed below to make the cash register spawn a clerk. Even with the mod only specific community lot items are for sale (clothes, magazines, video games, perfume, jewelry, groceries) the rest is just ambiance
Maker Space and Music Studio
Since you probably don't have room for a toy crafting station or a piano in your apartment
Community Center and Pool
Eat snacks, play games, and shoot the breeze with your neighbors. Maybe it's not realistic to have a pool, but...whatever, it's fun.
Just a few notes
- No custom content included or required
- The lot has some big elevation changes (the real neighborhood is built on a hillside), but the edges are all flat, so don't worry about that
- Cars are first-come-first-served on apartment lots, but you can use them.
- Constrainfloorelevation false was used for the not-actually foundation. It's missing select pieces so walls will drop correctly on the bottom level.
- Moveobjects was used and some things aren't snapped to grid, but the furniture works
- Burglar alarms behind fridges, Fire alarms above fridges, and in a few other places
- There is a phone in every apartment
A copy of the lot was play tested, but please message me if you run into any problems
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Beautiful in the pix. Crashed my game so I had to delete it I usually only have that problem with cc-heavy lots so maybe my computer was just being a hag that day, but I don't want to risk it. Well done tho!