Pretty in Pink! 4 Bed 4 Bath
Want to see how this was created??>VIDEO
Store Content Used:
The Forgery Elite Painting <--From Monte Vista
Love to Love You Lounge
India Inspire Bedroom Drapes
Jazz Me Up Photo Series
Cheese Painting <--FREE
Earth Day Plants <--FREE
If you do not have one ore more of the packs or store content used, that is okay. The game will just replace what you don't have with something that you do have.
All my lots are tested, however, if you find something that I may have missed please let me know.
Thank you for all of your support!
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): $160,410
Lot Price (unfurnished): $69,234
Number of bedrooms: |
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 6 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Pretty in Pink 4Bed 4Bath.zip
Size: 3.39 MB · Downloads: 625 · 10th May 2020
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!