Growing up, Connor was often bullied for being one of the taller kids, which has culminated in him being an overly contemplative and shy adult. The only things that bring him out are his love for dogs, and he has started meeting up with Leon to try his hand at surfing. After all, he's a Gemini, so it's good for him to be outgoing.
Along the way I noticed he was starting to look just a bit like Connor RK800 with the face and hair, hence the name.
As you can see, Connor has a customised body shape thanks to several body sliders, something I want to try more of with my Sims. This means that his arms may look weird or inflated depending on what poses you use on him, but other than that they should look perfectly normal.
Age Group: Young Adult Supernatural Type: Human
Traits: Brooding, Dog Person, Gatherer, Loves to Swim, Shy Lifetime Wish: Perfect Student
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.