Charlie's Stroller Crib
Updated: 19th May 2020 at 5:52 AM
I'm extremely excited to bring everyone a new style crib for your sims. This has been in the works for 2 years, (with breaks lol) and I'm so happy on how it turned out!
This stroller has 2 styles, one is with an umbrella, another without.
This are the included presets with each stroller:
The umbrella version has 4 channels, while the one without has 3.
You will find it in the Kids > furniture area
The version with umbrella will cost $550
The version with no umbrella will cost $525
Both are named Charlie's Stroller Crib
I want to warn y'all, when your adult sim puts the baby in the crib with the umbrella, their head will clip with the umbrella as it in the way of the maxis crib animation.
Toddler and babies fit comfortably. However, i would not recommend for toddlers since they have the standing crying animation, and it removes a bit of the realism, also they will clip with the umbrella version too.
Version with umbrella:
LOD1 (High level of detail) - 3351 polygons
LOD2 (Low level of detail) - 1149 polygons
Version with no umbrella:
LOD1 (High level of detail) - 3073 polygons
LOD2 (Low level of detail) - 998 polygons
I will like to thanks the chat and Gdayars for inspiring me to do this 2 years ago.
TSRW, Milkshape, Paint.net, Photoshop.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Charlie's Stroller Crib (no umbrella) by King_Deadly @ModTheSims.package (inside Charlie's Stroller Crib by King_Deadly @ ModTheSims.rar)|
|Filename||Charlie's Stroller Crib by King_Deadly @ModTheSims.package (inside Charlie's Stroller Crib by King_Deadly @ ModTheSims.rar)|
Charlie's Stroller Crib by King_Deadly @ ModTheSims.rar
Size: 241.5 KB · Downloads: 4,801 · 19th May 2020
|241.5 KB||4,801||19th May 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
please do NOT re-upload my content anywhere else this is only and exclusively for MTS and for my user :)
DO NOT re upload my work and claim it as your own