Why Monaco? Dunno.
Why 1952? Dunno...
But I do know
this is a beautiful contemporary modern home with 4 bedrooms (2 are Master Suites) and 3.5 bathrooms.
This house also offers an oversized garage, several patios, and a pool with fountains.
But wait! That's not all!
There's also a wine cellar, gourmet kitchen, fireplace, pool table, atrium, exercise room, and a sauna. What more do you need?
I rearranged the upstairs bedrooms a bit - which added the second Master Suite. I hope your sims won't mind too much.
Please scroll through all the above pictures to see everything this house has to offer. The house is fully furnished and lightly decorated. All appliances, plumbing and lighting are included. The stove and fireplace both have smoke alarms. (O.o
...the phone and burglar alarm have been forgotten. So was the smoke alarm for the grill. I am so sorry! Please add them yourself)
This is a clean copy of this house/lot; no sim has ever lived here. The package has been cleaned with Mootilda's Clean Installer.
There is parking for three vehicles: two on the driveway, and one in the garage.
You may need a plant mod for the atrium plants - I suggest Perfect Plants - Perfect Gardens
Pictures were taken with the following items in place, but they are NOT included:
- Invisible Smoke Alarm
by pfish @ MTS2
- Backless Tub/Shower combo
by Huge Lunatic (HL) @ MTS2
- Charlie Chaplin Paintings on Maxis Meshes
by myself, CatherineTCJD @ MTS2
an IKEA Pre-order incentive hosted now on GoS
used but NOT
included - so, you may
need to GO
--- I use the Lifestyle Build Bundle
wallpapers/floors ALL the time. (If you followed that link, it's the second link in the top post - extracted from Lifestyle Stories by Argon @ MATY
) This 'bundle' lives back in my Bins folder so it doesn't have the CC star. If you ever enter one of my builds and find it has blank/unpapered walls/floors, it is because I used ones from this bundle and forgot to mention it. So, either substitute the wall/floor of your choice, or go get this bundle and re-install the lot (from your lot bin.)
- Crotons, Spiderlillys, Copernicial Palms, and Coconut Trees
- Originally from CS, fixed by meetme2theriver @ livejournal. The plants are included in the lot package, but some of the textures may be missing - if they are white with writing on them, then they are missing their textures. To fix that, either delete them and use whatever plants you want
Or, go get her whole bundle, at the provided link.
Custom Content by Me:
- wallpaper - MM-SeasonsBlueTextPaint
- INside Overlays
- PoolWall Remake
Custom Content Included:
- Deck Stairs - main by Numenor @ MTS2
- no script file needed as these override the original stairs.
- Deck Stairs REC - greynwhite by JLonier @ MTS2
- Modern Fence Set by lirunchik @ TSR
- Plate Glass Window & Door Add-On Set by moune999 @ MTS2
- ShiftOMSP1 and InvisiREC by SilentLucidity @ MTS2
- Window Intl 3T - Top by SimtopiX @ MTS2
- Window Intl 3T - Bottom by SimtopiX @ MTS2
- doublehung BreezeLess Window by Leesester/LeeFish @ MTS2
- Sidelight-BreezeLess by Leesester/LeeFish @ LeeFish
- Plate Glass Window - Med by Leesester/LeeFish @ MTS2
- Crotons, Spiderlillys, Copernicial Palms, and Coconut Trees - Originally from CS, fixed by Fixed by meetme2theriver @ livejournal
- INside Overlays - REC turquoisetile by kalynn06 @ MTS2
Lot Price (furnished):
Standard mods I use that are not
necessary nor included - but were probably used whilst building/photo-ing/prepping this house for upload...
I use Niol/Moi's Roof Shader
for brighter roofs
And, HW/Honeywell's A Little Greyer: Roof Trim Defaults
Then, if it's a Bespoke Roof recolor - it will be THESE adjusted versions
by The Llama Park/Tumblr that you see used in the pictures.
(However, what you get in the packaged file, will either be the plain EA roof or the straight, un-modified Bespoke roof from the set here on MTS2.)
Maranatah's White Wall Top
Moo's Turn On/Off Lights
Menaceman's Lunatech Lighting Fix
Nopke's Go Under Spiral Stairs
mod for proper spiral stair usage
And, of course, everyone needs Numenor's CEP
I also use FRAPs
to take in-game pictures, and PhotoShop
to clean/collage said pictures.
And, I highly recommend using gummilutt's Invisible Medicine Cabinet
to add features to any mirror - as per her policy, it's not used or included in this lot.
Thank you EAxis for this wonderful game
And, MTS2 for this terrific website!