Halloween Plumbbob Recolors
A visual representation of what happens when you hit the end of the candy bowl or knock on the door of that one neighbor who won?t let you play on their lawn. It?s 11 recolors of the base game Plumbbob painting. Reminding you that oral hygiene is important after you steal all your siblings candy, and that an apple a day may indeed keep the doctor away, not really, see a doctor if you need one for godssakes!
Decor > Paintings
Halloween Trick Painting ?200
Everyone has one of those neighbors. That neighbor who doesn?t believe in the power of Halloween Treats! Who?s the really creepy one I ask you? It?s that neighbor with the toothbrushes, gum, and apples! BWAHAHAHAHA
Please do not reuse these textures, they were licensed for this use.
BTW: The apples should look fab in a collage with the other fall themed paintings I'm sharing next.
Description: Everyone has one of those neighbors. That neighbor who doesn’t believe in the power of Halloween Treats! Who’s the really creepy one I ask you? It’s that neighbor with the toothbrushes, gum, and apples! BWAHAHAHAHA
\n\nRecolors by SoSuanne
find more info at sosuanne.com
follow me on Mod The Sims and @sosuanne on Instagram
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Halloween Trick Painting | recolor by SoSuanne
Size: 218.8 KB · Downloads: 803 · 2nd Nov 2020
|218.8 KB||803||2nd Nov 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.