MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
No Popular Club Reaction
by lazarusinashes Posted 28th Apr 2021 at 6:20 PM
0 Comments / replies (Who?)
Please note that this mod requires Get Together!
I use clubs a ton. They're a massive part of my gameplay. Every generation in my legacy challenges is in a club with their roommates, who they've been friends with since childhood. But something drove me up the wall: the roommates, upon seeing my Sims, would stop what they were doing just to cheer. I've had roommates wake up from sleeping to cheer at the sight of my Sims.
And so I dug into the code and whipped this together: this mod disables Sims cheering at the sight of you if your club has the "Popular Club" perk point.
Technical stuff: this one is pretty simple. It edits 0C772E27!00000009!000000000001FAF2.loot_Club_AwedByMember.ActionTuning. This file is a "loot" file, which essentially determines what happens when a Sim is around a popular club. Two things happen: the first is that they get a buff. I left that alone; this mod does not edit any buffs. The second: they react. It's coded in a manner that, in essence, says "reaction = enabled." This mod changes that to "reaction = disabled."
Again, this mod modifies 0C772E27!00000009!000000000001FAF2.loot_Club_AwedByMember.ActionTuning and anything else that does so will conflict with it. However, mods that edit clubs in other ways will not; for example, it's compatible with mods that increase club sizes. As long as a mod doesn't edit the loot from having the Popular Club perk, it should be fine.
Type: Social Mods |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 610 Bytes · Downloads: 340 · 28th Apr 2021
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.