Animated - Cowplant Skull + Eagle VFX
Updated: 9th Dec 2021 at 7:45 PM
For the Eagle effect in motion, more info and some example scenes, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Animated - Cowplant Skull + Eagle vfx
This file has been UPDATED on 9-12-2021 with the following things:
- It can now be found in the Pond VFX section in build mode.
- Object's Thumbnail has been updated with a desert brown background color. This makes it more clear in the Pond VFX section that this object looks best when placed in desert worlds.
- Price has been changed for better placement in the Pond VFX section next to some of my other desert related mods.
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old file!
Animated - Cowplant Skull + Eagle VFX
For everyone who wants a cow in game! Though a dead one and only it's head.. Actually it's a cowplant skull, but who sees the difference anyway.
This object consist of 2 swatches, when using the first one, an eagle will appear above your lot which will fly around there until 6pm.
Your Sim will be able to choose between 4 interactions:
- View eagle (which will give them a happy buff).
- View skull ( which will give them an inspired buff).
- Take Photo of skull (Which can be placed onto deco slots or on your wall).
- Sell to Oddity Collector (Which will give your Sim also a bit of fame if you have the Get Famous EP installed)
If you choose to use the second swatch, no eagle will be flying around and you can only view the skull or photograph the skull.
There fore this second swatch is more useable indoors, like in a museum.
This object also has 4 small deco slots on top it. This makes it possible to place animals on top of the skull.
Think about birds from my small birds pack ( Thumbnail), crows or an iguana.
Objects can also be placed very close to or even straight through the skull in game. This is especially useful when the skull is placed through a grass object for example.
If you want to see everything mentioned here, then take a look at the video linked above.
This mod is Base Game Compatible*
It's a Standalone object, so it won't override any other objects in game.
To easily find it, type 'Cowplant' or 'Skull' into the search bar.
You can also find it by going to the Pond VFX section.
It can be recognized by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The costs are: 9 Simoleons
Base Game Compatible
* For the 'Looking up' animation from the 'view eagle' interaction, you will need the Get Together EP
Tested with gameversion: 126.96.36.1990
Custom Content visible on the Thumbnail made by me:
Animated - Placeable Reptiles - Iguanas
Animated - Placeable Reptiles - Snakes
Animated - Placeable Birds - Small Birds Pack
I hope you like this Cowplant skull mod and if you do, please leave a comment!
If you want to use it in screenshots or videos, be sure to give me some credit!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
Description: Cowplant skull This has to be the exact place where a cowplant has once lived. Or maybe it was a real cow who once wandered around here. Anyway, it's now dead and all that's left from it, is it's skull. For using outdoors, choose the first swatch where an eagle will fly around nearby too. For indoors use the second swatch where there's no eagle and Sims can't sell the skull to an oddity collector either. -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS & S4S -- -- For more Custom Content and Tutorials made by me, take a look at my BakieGaming Youtube Channel --
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Bakie - Cowplant skull ( + Eagle vfx)
| Updated to appear in the Pond VFX section in buildmode • For other updates, check description page
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 1,119 · 9th Dec 2021
|1.47 MB||1,119||9th Dec 2021|
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 1,226 · 18th Jun 2021
|1.47 MB||1,226||18th Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Nice to see you're curious about what mods I made so far for The Sims 4!
As I would like to see more awesome stuff for The Sims 4 from other creators too, I make easy to follow step by step video tutorials on my BakieGaming YouTube channel. So if you would like to learn how to mod yourself too, that's the place to go! You can also find videos about all the mods I made and an Effect Player series on my channel.
If you like my mods and videos and want to give me some extra support, please take a look at my BakieGaming Patreon page.
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and link back to the original MTS description page of that mod.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.