Table Toppers - Peeps
More clutter! Just what you always wanted LOL!
This set (named peeps to keep it distinguishable from the original people upload) has 16 images extracted from the games files, consisting of people and humanoid characters, and wrapped in the obligatory 3 frame colours each.
I reduced the cost of the original cloned picture to 10 Simoleons, so you'll see them right away when you click on Clutter in the game's Buy Mode, and even sims with a very small decorating budget can be happy!
I separated them by frame colour in game so you can choose that way more easily. Look for more in this series, coming soon!
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 322.1 KB · Downloads: 1,115 · 21st Jul 2021
|322.1 KB||1,115||21st Jul 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Welcome to my world!
16AUG2022: It has come to my attention that it's difficult to navigate my mods on other sites, and I agree. I have a listing with links on my Tumblr directly to my content, so feel free to check that out :) CLICK HERE
21JUN2022: There are no hats allowed for random in the new Werewolves GP :)
SPECIAL NOTE: You may have noticed I'm linking some of my mods to my Patreon. This is because it's a lot of work maintaining mods across multiple platforms. I truly appreciate all the MTS members who have supported me over the years, and I hope it isn't too much trouble for you to find me there (link also at the bottom of this profile blurb). Any game mods that have recently been updated have a link in the comments to the mod's page on my Patreon, including careers. Everything is still FREE! Not to worry :)
Feel free to use my stuff in your pictures and whatnot. I don't need a link back for stuff like that, but it's always a nice gesture :)
Please always link back to the download page of anything you might use as part of a creation, though. For example, makeup on a Sim you're uploading, or a recolour as part of a lot, etc.
You MAY NOT upload my creations anywhere else unless you link back to the original post for download. You MAY ONLY provide direct links to my uploads on other sites that do not require a paid membership. My content is free. Access to my content should also be free. Please respect this.
Please, please, please leave any feedback in the comments section of a particular upload. I do my best to stay on top of my mods, but if for some reason I've missed something I rely on all of you to let me know, and it's greatly appreciated, along with your continued support!
CC SIMS R US ON FACEBOOK
Simmiller on Patreon - All FREE content!
**Neia's Create-a-Career Tutorial** by Simmiller