Persephone Walls - 36 Colours
Another floral wall! This one comes with a raised chair rail, textured bottom panel, matching molding, and a beautiful floral print wallpaper. In 36 colours and at 6 simoleons per panel, sims will have lots to choose from without breaking the bank.
Tagged for Paneling and Wallpaper, and by colour.
My thanks to the creators whose cc was used in the vanity images!
The floral pattern comes from Freepik.com, but I couldn't locate it again to give you a direct link...frustration.
Antique: Antique or Historical
Description: Hold down the Shift key and click to apply a wall covering to the whole room or exterior.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 15.19 MB · Downloads: 1,370 · 14th May 2022
|15.19 MB||1,370||14th May 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Welcome to my world!
16AUG2022: It has come to my attention that it's difficult to navigate my mods on other sites, and I agree. I have a listing with links on my Tumblr directly to my content, so feel free to check that out :) CLICK HERE
21JUN2022: There are no hats allowed for random in the new Werewolves GP :)
SPECIAL NOTE: You may have noticed I'm linking some of my mods to my Patreon. This is because it's a lot of work maintaining mods across multiple platforms. I truly appreciate all the MTS members who have supported me over the years, and I hope it isn't too much trouble for you to find me there (link also at the bottom of this profile blurb). Any game mods that have recently been updated have a link in the comments to the mod's page on my Patreon, including careers. Everything is still FREE! Not to worry :)
Feel free to use my stuff in your pictures and whatnot. I don't need a link back for stuff like that, but it's always a nice gesture :)
Please always link back to the download page of anything you might use as part of a creation, though. For example, makeup on a Sim you're uploading, or a recolour as part of a lot, etc.
You MAY NOT upload my creations anywhere else unless you link back to the original post for download. You MAY ONLY provide direct links to my uploads on other sites that do not require a paid membership. My content is free. Access to my content should also be free. Please respect this.
Please, please, please leave any feedback in the comments section of a particular upload. I do my best to stay on top of my mods, but if for some reason I've missed something I rely on all of you to let me know, and it's greatly appreciated, along with your continued support!
CC SIMS R US ON FACEBOOK
Simmiller on Patreon - All FREE content!
**Neia's Create-a-Career Tutorial** by Simmiller