Pants and tops for my bodybuilder - UPDATED 08-02-2005: THE NECK
Updated: 14th Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM
:bump: Allright, this feels like spamming...
But it looks like more meshes are needed, and these are pretty basic: Maxis cargopants resized, and a variation on these, less loose and without the pockets on the thighs - I modified the bumpmap to match the changes.
The tops have a more convenient uv-map than my former upload on the adult forum (the mesh will overwrite that one), but won't destroy the existing recolors.
The base mesh and not-default nude skintones/mesh are HERE,
more clothing HERE, HERE and HERE
As usual, feel free to recolor but PLEASE DON'T REDISTRIBUTE THE MESH, link back to this thread instead.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 470.1 KB · Downloads: 62,808 · 2nd Aug 2005
|470.1 KB||62,808||2nd Aug 2005|
Size: 231.6 KB · Downloads: 57,427 · 29th Jul 2005
|231.6 KB||57,427||29th Jul 2005|
Size: 314.1 KB · Downloads: 60,296 · 29th Jul 2005
|314.1 KB||60,296||29th Jul 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Long overdue: updated policy
- All my files on MTS2 can be included in your FREE uploads with a link to the original thread or my profile.
- If you want to clone or reuse parts of my work, please ask, I don't bite (... any more ;))! And be aware that some of my stuff, like the spiral stairs, would likely need a little additional information unless you know exactly what you're doing.
- Of course no need to ask if you want to recolour my stuff, still I'd appreciate that you let me know so I get a chance to enjoy your work.