Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 12:23 PM
Hi again.
I am Gabrielle from france. My nickname comes from the little candy mouses in chocolate i loved to eat when i was a child pest a long time in past ago.
Nose kisss to all. :grouphug: :nana:
Screenshots
Attached Images

Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 2:56 PM
I'll submit a different picture this time....
Screenshots

Key for my uploads: ie MCDB = male child daily bottoms
*M/F=male/female
*E/A/U/T/C/B=elder/adult/Uni/teen/child/toddler
*DS=daily shirt; DB=daily bottoms; DF=daily full outfit; FW=formal wear; UW=underwear; SW=swimwear; SP=sleepwear; AW=athletic wear.
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#53 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greywolf_5857
sorry Spirit , I couldn't even get the upload window to come up.

Hey, Greywolf

I had the same problem at first too! But it was because I had a "Pop-up Blocker" installed. I had to disable it first before I could get the upload window to appear.

~Allie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 12th Jan 2005 at 3:24 PM
Hey, Everybody!

All pictures in this thread (before this post) have been uploaded to the album If you want to see the album, which is still in progress, here is the address:

http://my.netomat.net/Spirit288/Com...hoto_s_of_MTS2/

Happy Simming!
~Allie
#55 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 12:54 AM
Here's me, again, different pic
Forum Resident
#56 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 1:02 AM
Oh No!!

Jave is required to view those photoes.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KKai
Oh No!!

Jave is required to view those photoes.

I'm sorry -- I didn't realize that Java is a problem ... is there anything I can do to help?

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 2:10 AM
Here I am and My baby girl Lulu @ Christmas
I love to laugh and make ppl laugh. I'm Rude and Sarcastic, Sweet and Kind :P
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 2:11 AM
Great website tkdjunkie I had no idea you were into tae kwon do but now that I see your avatar...lol...guess I need my glasses My mom did a lot of that, I chose Shoalin instead

Anywho....I'm having a hard time uploading rompers pic, think you can take a swing at it?...
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spirit288
Great website tkdjunkie I had no idea you were into tae kwon do but now that I see your avatar...lol...guess I need my glasses My mom did a lot of that, I chose Shoalin instead

Anywho....I'm having a hard time uploading rompers pic, think you can take a swing at it?...

Sure ... I can get it

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 2:48 AM
Rompers is added

And thanks -- I'm glad you liked my website! It's been fun!
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tkdjunkie
Hey, Greywolf

I had the same problem at first too! But it was because I had a "Pop-up Blocker" installed. I had to disable it first before I could get the upload window to appear.

~Allie

Oh that was my prob. Im using FireFox and it has a built in blocker

Damn Sims 3...Im addicted all over again!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaos_princess
Oh that was my prob. Im using FireFox and it has a built in blocker

Tools > Options > Web Features > [check] Enable Jave > [click] OK ...

It will work if you have java installed.
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#64 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 4:04 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 1st Feb 2005 at 6:19 AM.
Here's two of me...

Updated to add my two favorite guys.. the little fuzzy one is a frequent lurker but he can't seem to type in his username
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#65 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 4:09 AM
Yep CC,...you do look like a troublemaker.....very nice looking...but still a troublemaker.
LMAO
#66 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 5:15 AM
okay everyone here is my contribution. i've been lurking mostly. :howdy:
anyway, this is a pic of my husband and i.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#67 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 5:36 AM
Hi im Tanya, im 18, i love in england. im a bit crazy and my pic does no justice to who i am inside im a goof ball and my mouth and opnions get me into trouble all the time. but im kind and never put myself fisrt which can be a pain. it not a great pic but im not photogenic sorry :D
Screenshots

"I'm the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life. It's awful. If I'm on my way to the store to buy a magazine, even, and somebody asks me where I'm going, I'm liable to say I'm going to the opera. It's terrible. "
Field Researcher
#68 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 5:44 AM
Nothing wrong with your looks pink_alchemist......you are a very good looking young lady. LOL
Test Subject
#69 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 5:50 AM
thanks Darkmoon. thats sweet of u.
Test Subject
#70 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 6:21 AM
Great pic pink_alchemist. Is there a story behind it, you look like you're about to kick someone's ass.
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 6:26 AM
no nothing exciting me and a friends where messing about with cam and that was just of the pics i had taken.
#72 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 6:33 AM
unsuprisingly I'm the female one
Screenshots
#73 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spirit288
Hi again Everyone's pics that have been posted on this thread is now in the album Except for Troll's I don't see a pic there? just an X. O.o

It could be the stupid site I was using. Trying again. One is me and the other my almost 13 year old buddy Buddha. Buddha is the pretty one and I'm the hairier one.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41de...hDMi5BBj6WLon5i

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41de...hDMi5BByhPABxgN
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Troll
It could be the stupid site I was using. Trying again. One is me and the other my almost 13 year old buddy Buddha. Buddha is the pretty one and I'm the hairier one.

It's still not showing up Maybe you can try and upload it onto the album? :confused:
#75 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 7:44 AM
Okay I tried putting them up there. Haven't checked to see if they are there though.
Page 3 of 45