Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 9:02 PM Last edited by anusiamalusia : 28th Dec 2021 at 9:32 PM.
Default Maynarakmak files
Hi, I'm looking for Maynarakmak the sims 2 files, especially hair retextures. I found one post here but the link doesn't work for me :C
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anusiamalusia
Hi, I'm looking for Maynarakmak the sims 2 files, especially hair retextures. I found one post here but the link doesn't work for me :C

Nevermind, I found something here http://www.thaithesims3.com/topic.php?topic=80764
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th May 2022 at 1:19 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 11th May 2022 at 4:42 PM.
@anusiamalusia (Hi!) I apologize for bringing back this thread, I just thought I'd let you know that the correct link to Maynarakmak's files can be found here :-) simelodie updated the links after I had reblogged the post, which I didn't realize until recently. Sorry for the confusion! :-D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th May 2022 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
@anusiamalusia (Hi!) I apologize for bringing back this thread, I just thought I'd let you know that the correct link to Maynarakmak's files can be found here :-) simelodie updated the links after I had reblogged the post, which I didn't realize until recently. Sorry for the confusion! :-D

Thank you ! ^^