Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 9:05 PM
Dustin Broke is quite a sissy. He appeared tough and acted as a rebel because he liked work and detentions, it kept him from the one place he hated: home. Angela saw right through him and told him he better clean up his act if they want to remain a couple. Dustin cries into her shoulder saying how unhappy his mom is and how poor they are. He's also scared for the future. Poor guy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 5:54 PM
PT9 is a virtuoso of the pollination tech, and personally designed each and every last one of his kids out of the raw material of the available DNA. Jill is a deliberate tribute to Jenny, while Johnny is a chimera incorporating PT, Jenny, and PT's first wife in the society from which he's exiled.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#53 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JayKenz
( I love digging dirt up on my simmies. Hehe. )

• Jessica Peterson really regrets leaving Armand. Waylon just doesn't make her as happy as she once was. She wants Armand to forgive her and take her back one day. It's doubtful, but she can wish, right?

• Alexander Goth secretly thinks he is gay. Without his biological mother around, he had Dina. She dressed him up and took such good care of him. But he never liked a girl in "that" way before. They're yucky.

• Lyla Grunt really left Buzz because he was abusive. He tried to throw her down the stairs while she was pregnant with Buck, because he didn't think he was his son. Lyla had never cheated. She loved Buzz.

• Mrs. Crumplebottom isn't as mean as everyone thinks, she's just sad. She lost Erik so soon, and she doesn't know how to communicate with others after being alone so long. She just wants friends.

Alex may think it's a secret, but everyone else knows he's gay! He's been outed before he's come out!
Banned
#54 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 2:44 AM
I remember seeing way back before any EPs were out on the old official site people saying Alexander was teh ghey because he would often autonomously play with the dollhouse.

Field Researcher
#55 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 7:19 AM
At the risk of hijacking, why does everyone say this about Alex? This is an anecdote, but the Alex Goth in my game was a happily-married man. After sending him to school and meeting the daughter of a CAS family, I had him check her out. He triple bolted, and was so happily married that they had four children together. Anywho, getting back to the nature of this thread:

Alex--Alex is what you would call a "gentle boy", one who doesn't go around pulling pranks or shoving his peers, but he does have quiet crushes on the girls in his class. His father, being the busy scientist that he was, taught Alex to quietly observe, while Bella doted on her little munchkin. Once she disappeared, big sister Cassie would take care of him, helping him appreciate more cerebral pursuits. It's not that he's gay; due to his genetics and upbringing, Alex prefers to curl up with a good book rather than roughhousing.

Nina-Nina knows Don is perfect for her, but she won't even broach marriage yet as she knows that, once she does, they will be together forever. Until then, she wants to sow her wild oats.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 7:46 AM Last edited by sushigal007 : 26th Feb 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MattShizzle
I remember seeing way back before any EPs were out on the old official site people saying Alexander was teh ghey because he would often autonomously play with the dollhouse.

Ugh, really? People are still doing that thing where "girls toys make boys gay"? As if it's not ridiculous enough that toys are divided into girls toys and boys toys anyway. Children should be able to play with all the toys!

ETA: On topic. Thanks to her parents, Lilith thinks she's unloveable and she secretly believes Dirk originally asked her out by mistake, thinking she was her sister.
Theorist
#57 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 2:53 PM
Little does Daniel know, but Mary-Sue knew he was cheating with Kaylynn all along.

How she'd know?...because she'd started having an affair with Kaylynn as well. The day Mary-Sue came home early and caught Daniel in the act of doing more than just tipping the maid, had been all planned...between the two women.

You see, Mary-Sue wanted out of the marriage. She also wanted the house, and a large sum of money from Daniel's not so secret bank account. She knew that by setting him up, he'd take all the blame, and the divorce and her conditions would go uncontested.

Kaylynn, was oh so eager to assist, as well as keep her relationship with Mary-Sue secret. Not only had she truly fallen for Mary-Sue, but also loved the idea of living in a big house, and having lots of money. Her plan was to never work another day. Little did she know, Mary-Sue was only using her too.

Kaylynn, was clearly naive enough to think that having ruined Mary-Sue's marriage, wouldn't be an issue.

Soon after the bust, Daniel agreed to the terms and moved out. He took his not so goody, goody daughter, Angela, with him.

Lilith, presumably so overwhelmed with her home life, had run away.

After the divorce and the transfer of the home was final, Mary-Sue quit her job and sold the house. It all happened so fast that, Kaylynn, never got a chance to move in.

Mary-Sue, hopped on a plane headed for Twikki Island...where Lilith greeted her at the airport. They then headed off to their new home on the beach.

As the mother and daughter, sat on the beach, they laughed and cried with joy. They were finally free of those who had only hurt, used and wanted to use them.

Rumor has it, Kaylynn's cries could be heard for miles.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Alchemist
#58 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 5:07 PM
Alex is gay in my game, because as a teen, he paid a lot of money to have the matchmaker bring him several girls and the dates all went terribly. Then he requested a boy on a whim. They're married with a daughter, now.

I know things happened the way they did because of turn ons and star signs, but that's not the official in-story reason.

Brandi isn't sure why, but she's never been fully able to bond with Dustin and it's harder to fake it now that Skip isn't around to act as a buffer.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 8:11 AM
Thanks to Daniel's fame as a big star in the world of sports, the Pleasant family guest-starred as themselves in a sitcom episode, in which the twins were the Love Interests of the Week for the twin boys in the starring family. One of the boys (let's call him Rick) promised a date to Angela but found himself far too nervous to actually be with her, so he convinced his braver but blunter brother Nick to take his place for the night. Later, Nick was asked out on a date by Lilith and didn't refuse, and he then coerced the shyer Rick into dating her in spite of his protests to call the whole switch off, as he had more interest in Angela than in Lilith.

Rick took Lilith to the same restaurant he knew Angela and Nick would be at in order to keep an eye on them. A subplot throughout the episode was the animosity between the Pleasant sisters, with Lilith also showing interest in Rick despite Angela wanting him. So she spent the date ogling the boy who was with Angela, not realizing that the one she actually had a crush on was right next to her.

Needless to say, wacky shenanigans ensued, the eventual result being the brothers fleeing the restaurant as the sisters flipped tables, threw food, and generally made a huge scene. At the end of the episode, the sisters were sent off to military school as punishment, although Angela made a vague promise to stay in contact with both brothers. The Pleasants were never seen in the show again and the romance was quickly forgotten about, as is the fate of Characters of the Week.

Unfortunately, this had real-life consequences for the family, as it reinforced two different viewpoints: For most people, it confirmed that Angela was a sweet little thing being brought down by her scheming, rebellious, and selfish sister, something not helped by a scene in which Lilith slaps Angela*. For those sympathetic to Lilith, they believed that all she really wanted was someone to love and saw Angela keeping an interest in both brothers as proof she was the real two-timer.

It also exposed Daniel, whose small role was only included to bring more attention to the episode, to a wider audience than just sports fans, and he noticed that more and more women seemed to be showing an interest in him. Granted, I'm pretty sure he was already messing around with Kaylynn before the twins even became teens, but this didn't exactly encourage him to cut it out.

* Which actually does appear in the game! Watch the Sims Broadcast Network for a while, and there's a clip of what appears to be some kind of sitcom involving the Pleasant sisters. Lilith slaps Angela, laughter is heard, and then Lilith starts complaining about her needs for some reason. The clip also has some shots of a couple making out on a couch, but I can't figure out if the guy is Daniel or not (it looks like he has dark hair and not red, but that could be the video quality throwing me off). There's also a pizza commercial with the whole Pleasant family.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 11:59 AM
Fun thread. Don't play the pre-made storylines myself, so can't say anything that will make sense to anyone, but I'll do it anyway.

Alex Sernman saw Johan Bailie cheat on his wife, but did not try to stop him because he secretly wants their marriage to go up in flames cause he has a crush on Adela and wants her for himself. He did not foresee it ending in her miscarrying due to the stress of catching her man with another woman. Nonetheless he could swoop in as the shoulder to cry on, and what do you know, they are now married.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 4:58 PM
Since her mother's disappearance, Cassandra has stayed far away from rooftops and refuses to touch a telescope. Alexander, on the other hand, is fascinated by them.

Malcolm Landgraab plays the part of rich, ruthless playboy ironically. He will show up to the balls and the events in some exotic sports car with an even-more-exotic woman on his arm because it is expected of him, but in reality his weekends are spent curled up on the couch in an old band concert t-shirt with his one love--a deeply closeted man who once reviewed his business. He still likes the exotic cars though.

Trent Traveler loves his daughter of course, but Tina was an accident caused by a romantic moonlit hike along the shores of Twiikki Island and far too much sangria. Trisha took to parenthood like a fish to water, but he misses his freedom. Late at night he browses the web for plane tickets. 1 passenger, 1-way. Sometimes he gets as far as the payment screen before finally closing the browser.
Mad Poster
#62 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 5:24 PM
David Ottomas was conceived in the back seat of a 57 Chevy. Peter sure misses that car!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#63 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 5:39 PM
-Jennifer Burb may seem like a nice kind stay-at-home mother, but thats if you dont know her. In reality, shes a dominating, self centered, hard driven and short tempered woman that loves woohoo. When her marriage with John began to fall apart when Lucy was a toddler, she attempted to win him back with copious amounts of woohoo. Leopard silk bed sheets. Red walls and lights. memory foam mattress. Whips and chains. Now she cant stop, and shell get it wherever she can, whether its from her husband or not. She loves her husband and family, really, but her husband is just so incompitant and slow witted at everything, a woman can only take so much.

-If you saw Nina Caliente around town, you would think shes incredibly outgoing, and overly flirty. But really, its all a front. She got picked on in school for being the shy loser ginger girl, while her sister Dina had all the boys attention and 20 good friends. So, as Nina progressed through middle school, and entered high school, and perfected her front. The only downside, is now the community has given her the reputation of being, loose, if you will. Her perfect evening isnt having a 3 some in some motel, its siting at home, next to her long dead brother in laws urn, finishing a good romance book. But only after the bathroom and kitchen are sparkling and the beds are made. She enjoys the company of Cassandra and Kaylynn, as the 3 of them all have the same personality pretty much, except they look to Nina as the "head" of their group, and she can take charge and get what she wants.

-Daniel's relationship with his wife has run dry. There is nothing else to give. Mary-sue used to be the love of his life, but when they started working, things changed. She cared more about work than him. He wanted a family, but mary-sue said it would affect her work schedule, and Mr. Vanderseux has a big account comming. he is the only one that knows he poked holes in the condom the one night they had woohoo for the first time in 3 months, which led her to get pregnant. When she found out, her first words were "I knew I should gave gotten my tubes tied" He figured a family would bring her back, make her realize, but it just drove her away more. The only one that seemed to care was the maid Kayla, or, Kaitie... Kaitlin? Kaylynn, thats it. A pretty name, for a pretty woman. With nice boobs.
Theorist
#64 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 9:07 PM
Darren Dreamer desperately wants to be with Cassandra Goth. So much so, he was willing to kill his wife, Darleen.

His son, Dirk, secretly suspects that his dad had something to do with his mom's death. And that's the real reason his dad had insisted on keeping her death as quiet as possible...and burying her in the backyard. The less people know, the better.

Besides, who really needs an autopsy, even under suspicious circumstances...let alone a decent burial at the local cemetery?

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#65 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 11:20 PM
Wow Night Racer - memory foam mattresses are an aid to sexual adventure? Who knew? I thought they were just comfortable. Must just go and speak with Him Indoors ...

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#66 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 11:31 PM
LMFAO. Well it was either that or a water bed, but I figured Jennifer also likes to live above and beyond her means, and spoils herself, so she decided to get a memory foam instead. Johns knees arent what they used to be for "certian situations"
And you sleep in a bed too
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Wow Night Racer - memory foam mattresses are an aid to sexual adventure? Who knew? I thought they were just comfortable. Must just go and speak with Him Indoors ...

My thoughts exactly!

Herb was pressured into the adoption and it took him a while to warm up to being a father. For the first few months of Mary-Sue's life with them, he wouldn't tend to her unless absolutely necessary.

The one and only time David stole something was a few um, grown-up magazines that he found in the garage. Peter never mentioned them missing because he assumed Samantha found them and tossed them without actually starting a fight, and he figured he dodged a bullet and didn't want to push his luck.

When he was a kid, Peter used to write letters to his unknown father and kept them under his bed in a shoe box. At first they said things like, "I hope to meet you one day" or "please come home" but by the time he was a teenager, he'd just scribble "I HATE YOU" onto a slip of paper and toss it onto the pile.

Johnny was Tank's first kiss, and no power on this earth will ever pry that story from their lips.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 5:43 PM
Heather Huffington was raised by nannies. Her mother ran four Fortune 500 companies and her father, a trophy husband, was busy dating around. Her first memories involve being taken out of her crib and put back in again constantly, the consequences of never being pottytrained, and getting buried in a pile of bottles. Her pleasant memories all involve being told how cute she was, then being tickled and tossed in the air.

Brittany Upsnott's great-great-grandmother, Normandy, founded Tri-Var Sorority.

Tiffany Sampson didn't realize she was pledging. She thought she was applying to join a student organization for promoting classical drama and literature.

Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 4:48 PM
Don Lothario was a bit of a weirdo in high school - he was always the single one when all his friends had partners. Now he tries to make up for the romances he never had.

Bella Goth had always had a passion for witchery and magic, but all the witches she met refused to turn her as they they thought she'd just use it for personal gain.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 7:06 PM
I have nothing to contribute but do want to say that I love all of these hidden backstory snippets you guys come up with. Some of them make me laugh and others are just so poignant. I very much enjoy reading this thread!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:48 PM
Pascal: He had never wanted to become a scientist, all he wanted to do was start a family. The others had forced him into joining their studies. Lazlo and Vidcund had it all planned out with PT9 that he would get abducted and finally get his wish of having children.

Ripp: Ripp was always abused by his father. He got really mad and deliberately disobeyed his father and didn't want to have anything to do with the military.

Lilith: writes dark poems and is fond of abstract art. (Teen angst, teen angst everywhere)

Mary sue: secretly spies on Daniel when she supposedly goes to "work". She is waiting for the right time to divorce him.

the token lesbian
(currently wishing it was 2011 again)
please ignore my cringy username. just call me jorgel.
Mad Poster
#72 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 4:31 PM
When Mortimer and Alexander are home, Cassandra keeps the radio on the classical station. When they're gone, she switches to the college rock station and dances in her underwear. Mortimer also listens to classical when his family is home, but what's on the headphones he wears when he's working is metal. His favorite band is Led Zeppelin. Alexander is the only one in the family who likes classical music, but he has to pretend he wants the top-forty stations because everybody already thinks he's a dork.

Dina's childhood ambition was to be a roller derby queen. Nina wrote long love letters to pro wrestling stars and never had the nerve to send them.

Don's favorite movie is Fantasia.

After working as unpaid labor in his father's garden for years, John Burb has vowed never to eat another tomato. He sometimes dreams that his dog Tucker is alive again.

Jennifer Burb's first crush was on Captain Kangaroo.

Instructor
#73 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joselle
At the risk of hijacking, why does everyone say this about Alex? This is an anecdote, but the Alex Goth in my game was a happily-married man. After sending him to school and meeting the daughter of a CAS family, I had him check her out. He triple bolted, and was so happily married that they had four children together. Anywho, getting back to the nature of this thread:

Alex--Alex is what you would call a "gentle boy", one who doesn't go around pulling pranks or shoving his peers, but he does have quiet crushes on the girls in his class. His father, being the busy scientist that he was, taught Alex to quietly observe, while Bella doted on her little munchkin. Once she disappeared, big sister Cassie would take care of him, helping him appreciate more cerebral pursuits. It's not that he's gay; due to his genetics and upbringing, Alex prefers to curl up with a good book rather than roughhousing.

I totally agree, Alex in my game doesn't show any signs of being gay and I never understood why everyone thinks he is.

I mean if he is then he is, but if he's not then don't try and force him to be if it doesn't fit the story.

Banned
#74 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:47 PM
What sort of moron would think being more interested in intellectual than physical activites would be a sign of homosexuality in males?
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MattShizzle
What sort of moron would think being more interested in intellectual than physical activites would be a sign of homosexuality in males?

Mostly just your garden-variety morons, though even some of them are capable of rising to great heights in fields such as politics, sports coaching, the military, and reality TV. Alas.
Page 3 of 4