Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 10:55 PM
Premade Sims are definitely nice targets for Skin defaults creation test
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 3:16 PM
Mostly indifferent, depends on the individual. I never play with them as my active family. I much prefer to creat my own sims, so I treat premade as supporting characters. I will have my actives marry them occasionally if I'm too lazy to make new sims or if i want to keep the population down.
There are some however, such as the Clavells and Bunchs, I don't think I'd ever let my actives breed with because their facial features are so over exaggerated.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 8:11 PM
I'm playing the Joys from Riverview for the first time. I vaguely remember playing the room mates, the Frio's and Sakomotos in Sunset Valley when the game came out. But not since. I never really thought about playing them but I do this now with TS2, so I thought, why not in TS3? I suck at creating sims with interesting and varied lives and backstories, why not take advantage?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 12:48 AM
I tend to use them for makeovers - trying to get rid of the pudding look and dorky clothes but still keeping their character, so to say.
Instructor
#30 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 6:40 AM
I like most of them. My daughter and I like to tweak them a little, Some just need better hair, clothes, make up. Some need a little love since EA seems to like to go to extremes sometimes. We like making our own also, using real life people as reference for more di verse sims, and I do like to download unique and diverse ones others make, there are alot of nice ones here on MTS.
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 9:04 AM
I used to be heavily into Strangetown back in my Sims 2 days because of this town's unique lore, sci-fi atmosphere, and characters. My interest in Pleasantview was short-lived, even though I was really fascinated with the Goth family, mostly because of their dark, mysterious allure. I even wanted to create a Sims 3 version of Pleasantview some time ago after I saw some people on YouTube playing the Sims 2 version of Pleasantview, the Goths in particular. I even started making plans for the world and gathering the info, but then I got bored, mainly because of the Pleasantview and Sunset Valley characters being too popular. I got tired from seeing them everywhere.
Now I am rebuilding Twinbrook; once I finish with the lots, i am planning to give every sim a makeover. The characters in this town are diverse and unique, but many of them are too ugly; once this little nuance is fixed, I think they're worth of giving them a chance.
Overall, I spend most of my time in this game building, not playing, so I don't even know the sims from all the worlds too well.
Instructor
#33 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 3:13 AM
I like the premade townies. I do tweak them because EA sucks at making sims, and I sometimes add parents or siblings to make the town seem more "alive".
Page 2 of 2