Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:03 PM
Default Requesting - All community lot sizes
Anyone got a list of all the community lot sizes from Sunset Valley and Twinbrook.

I need them for my snow island
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:10 PM
Well, if you're building the lots yourself, what you really need is the size of the rabbit hole objects - not really the lots themselves, since that can vary depending on what you want to do with it.

Rabbit hole sizes are here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=382702

The sizes listed would be the absolute bare minimum to fit the object on the lot - you may still need to use moveobjects and you probably want to go at least 5 tiles extra leeway on the entrance side.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:04 PM
I just want the standard measurements so I can do an approx
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jkwc
I just want the standard measurements so I can do an approx

I know for a fact that most of the profession locations in ambitions are 20x30.
I think things like parks are around the 30x30 for small and 50x50 for large. A consignment/potion shop is also about the same as the ambition lots. I hope this helps a little, and sorry but I don't have late night or generations so I can't tell you those sizes.
If you go into the edit town while playing you can write down the average sizes from your game.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 10:59 AM
Jesus, this thread is almost 3 years old... How the hell did you find it??