Mod The Sims
Page 4 of 123

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Social Groups (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   Vent Thread (Girls Edition) (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=340936)

tree4me 26th Apr 2009 9:03 AM

I'm not alone! :D

x-tashi-x_SC 28th Apr 2009 7:02 AM

Aww. Don't worry about having small chests. Only tools like a girl for her bra size.

Actually, I would of killed to have a small chest when I started "blossoming" I was about 10, and started... "growing up." I hated it. I felt weird. No-one else had started growing. I would of killed to be the flattest person ever.
Now I'm older I am grateful for for it.
But boys that worry about boobs are tools. Utter douches.

charlie-chan_SC 28th Apr 2009 10:29 AM

Small chests are definitely better.

I take solace in the fact that I can wear lovely bras/tops compared to the girls who are quite developed and struggle to find anything to fit without it straining.

If a guy doesn't like them then don't bother. There is a saying "if it's more than a handful, it is a waste"

lethifold 28th Apr 2009 11:06 AM

Haha. I like that saying. Yeah, one of my best friends is rather well developed, and she says she has a hard time finding shirts that fit. She's restricted to wearing certain types of shirt so they don't pop out all over the place. Unfortunately another friend of mine who is very large chested hasn't learnt this lesson, and should probably invest in some higher neck shirts.

charlie-chan_SC 28th Apr 2009 12:40 PM

I've had an ex-friend be told by her university lecturer to cover up as she is quite developed and when she wears lowcut tops it's distracting lol.

Eat_ToAst 30th Apr 2009 4:50 PM

I must say, I'm pretty big on top (lol), and I LOVE it. I remember being ultra flat before, and I loved it, but I looked like a plank because of my boyish figure D:, but now I've got an hourglass figure, and if i was flat, I wouldn't look right .

Rabid 30th Apr 2009 10:04 PM

My sister is getting married in December, and the rest of her bridesmaids are rather voluptuous. The dress that she picked for us is a halter that's flattering to their large chests, but it only serves to make me look flat and emphasize my bony back. I don't look emaciated anywhere else, but if you saw me from behind, you would think that I've been starved for years, what with the way my shoulderblades and vertebrae protrude. Maybe I'll have to try a padded bra. The only nice thing about being small-chested is that I can't empathize with the stories I hear from larger girls that complain about their boobs flopping around when they run in gym .

My vent (I guess this makes number two )- I got my eyebrows waxed and the lady who did it took them waaaay too thin! I like them to look like Audrey Hepburn's; somewhat full, but well-shaped. What they look like now is anything but that. They'll grow back and it's not a big deal, but looking in the mirror after she finished was horrifying.

charlie-chan_SC 30th Apr 2009 10:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
My vent (I guess this makes number two )- I got my eyebrows waxed and the lady who did it took them waaaay too thin! I like them to look like Audrey Hepburn's; somewhat full, but well-shaped. What they look like now is anything but that. They'll grow back and it's not a big deal, but looking in the mirror after she finished was horrifying.

I usually get mine plucked as I refuse to have them waxed. My auntie waxed them before and I was in agony lol.

My girly vent is that my boyfriend has ignored what we spoke about on Sunday night and has reverted to his old ways .

Rabid 30th Apr 2009 11:00 PM

I can't stand to pluck my eyebrows or to have someone else pluck them for me; I have to get them waxed. It's such a painstaking process, and plucking is more painful than waxing, for me. It's certainly a safer alternative, though- it's not nearly as easy to pluck too much as it is to wax too much.

lethifold 2nd May 2009 8:52 AM

I'm the opposite. I can't stand waxing, I have to pluck.

My vent:
I had planned with two of my friends to go out with them to have coffee yesterday afternoon. Anyway, we were talking about it and a girl from our group comes up and asks what we're talking about. We tell her, because she works after school every Friday, and she decides to call in a switch her shifts so she doesn't have to work that afternoon so she can come. At this point we're internally cringing. None of us are all that fond of the girl.
Later on she comes up to us and says 'Oh! I forgot to tell you, I invited a few other people!'. We tell her that it was just meant to be the three of us originally, and she says that it will be more fun with more people. On the bus on the way into town after school, there are ELEVEN of us. She invited seven other people. All of them are her friends, not ours. So, what started off just being a couple of good friends going out for coffee ended up in a really annoying group outing. Plus, one of the girls kept staring at me. It was really freaky.
Needless to say, it was not more fun with eleven people.

charlie-chan_SC 2nd May 2009 9:49 AM

I really hate that.

I'm sorry that it didn't go to plan like you had hoped.

Gemmareno_SC 2nd May 2009 4:54 PM

^ Don't you hate that? I once arranged for a few of us to go to Quasar (ok, there were about ten of us) but as soon as the word got out at college, suddenly about thirty people showed up, including a group of lads who I really didn't want to be there. Obviously, fights broke out and it all ended in tears, just because some girl with too many friends couldn't keep her mouth shut. That bugs me to this day.

lethifold 5th May 2009 6:52 AM

Rawr!
Lately I've been hearing rumours floating around my school about two different guys having major crushes on me. I didn't think anything of it, because there are lots of rumours at my school. Then, today I was in class and one of the guys (we shall call him John) came up to me, even though he wasn't in my class, and just wouldn't leave me alone. Now, I'm not a fan of John, because he is intensly annoying, and I found it difficult to remain diplomatic towards him. Just as I was about to blow my top off and tell him to quit bugging me, he blurts out that he likes me. Great. A guy who I really don't like has a crush on me. And, as if that isn't bad enough, he just pegged me in a very awkward situation.
I quickly excused myself, and luckily the bell went so I didn't have to see him for the rest of the day. I thought all was okay, until...
At lunch, guy number 2 (who shall be called Bob) came over to me and asked me to talk to him. I mean, I don't mind Bob, but at the moment he is annoying me, and when he likes someone, he really likes someone. I, rather reluctantly, went for a walk with him, and after a minute of sensless chatter, he stopped walking and told me that he really likes me. I was, at this point, thoroughly pissed. I didn't want either of these guys to like me, and I don't know what it is they like about me, because, to a guy, I don't know how I am appealing.
Normally I would be flattered that two guys like me, but I dislike both of them at this point in time, and I am so awkward when it comes to dealing with males in a relationshippy way, so I don't know what to do...

lemonheadian 6th May 2009 4:42 PM

Okay, well this is not specifically a girly vent, as I'm sure the boys in my group are pretty hacked off about it too, but it mainly involves girl drama, so I'm putting it here.

Two years ago, as we were all entering college for the first time, I had a group of at least 12 close friends, and we were awesome and fun, and we always managed to do something fun or goofy, whether it was a bonfire, lazertag, or just going to a party. The group was absolutely amaazzzinggggg. We all laughed, we never had much drama, and if you dind't like someone that day, there were 11 other people to hang out with. College came and winter break was great, it was completely normal. We all still got along, and we had more fun then ever. Then I broke up with my boyfriend from that two year span (senior year in high school & freshman year in college) and everything fell apart. I didn't ask anyone to take sides, and I didn't think people did. And then summer came and my group was cut in half. Half of the friends still hang out with low life cheater, and half hang out with me.

That was last summer. But then with everyone coming home soon, I got excited, only to find out that the survivors of my group don't like each other anymore. Kasey's telling me not to invite Samantha to anything, Samantha won't go anywhere that Caity's going. Beth won't go anywhere Caity's not welcome, and Caity won't deal with Aimee. (And that's just the girls. The boyfriends are even more complicated.) And I have no friends who will hang out with each other. It makes me sad. Didn't we leave high school drama in high school?

tree4me 7th May 2009 6:54 AM

Wow, lemonheadian. I'm sorry about all your friends. I think you need to sit down with all of them and try talking about it. It works for me every time!

My vent: I have such bad timing. I have really bad cramps at the moment, and I'm going to Agfest tomorrow, so I will feel like crap at one of my favourite events of the year. To top it off, I'm a little bit freaky when it comes to certain things. I get bad headaches, and hear and see things the entire times. My teacher at the time saw this, and I had to tell him what it was. I think that he thinks I'm a freak now.

KyleTheArtist 7th May 2009 6:58 AM

I been feeling like crap lately. Weather is horrible and My kitty keeps sneezing and coughing and i hope he has no asthma...My poor little guy D:

Also to add about breast size discussion above: I saw this one show it is called I want famous face, I honestly do not get the thing with breast implants when you have normal size breasts. Girls boyfriend,( she wanted larger breasts) kept saying, yeah he wants them big! When I heard that I was like...OH MY LAWD! what the heck?! dumb that pig! i the end after all the surgeries they broke up. And she did them to impress him too...

tree4me 7th May 2009 6:59 AM

Aw, I'm sorry about your kitty, Kyle. I hope he gets better soon.

lethifold 12th May 2009 12:07 PM

Sigh.
My mother is mad. Again. This time she's mad at my older brother, because he's started at university, but he wants to take a break instead of going straight from college to university. Everyone else in the family agrees that he should be allowed to do that, but my mother is refusing it, even though it's entirely his choice. She basically told him which univeristy to go to, even though the other option had a better psychology course, and she completely disregarded anything he tried to say to convince her. So, he spent about two months at the university he didn't want to go to, and now he wants to take a year off to travel (which was the original plan before my mother found out), my mother says no to that as well.
It doesn't really effect me that much, except my mother is now angry which means anything I do is wrong, even if it's right, and I can't say anything without her getting angry at me. I'm really sick of it.
I mean, I got home from the movies with a friend and told her I was going to have a shower (she likes to know where I am all the time). She said that was fine. A minute after I've stepped into the bathroom, my brother comes home from his work and the arguement ensues. Three minutes into the shower, my mother is banging at the door telling me to do some washing. I yelled out to her I was in the shower, like I told her, and she snaps at me saying "Oh, how convenient! You can't do anything now, can you?".
I told her I was having a shower and washing my hair, meaning I would be in the bathroom for a while. As soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, she was telling me off for having a shower! I need to have a shower. I really do prefer it if I don't have to walk around stinking up the joint.
Grr. It makes me so mad.

Gemmareno_SC 12th May 2009 12:43 PM

^ Your mum sounds ridiculous. I can't believe how she's controlled your brother!

I hate how I overanalyse everything about my boyfriend. We're having a rough patch and I feel so insecure, but he's more interested in his friends at work and going out all of a sudden. He says he loves me and I believe he does, but since we practically broke up on Friday is a total kick in the guts. There's nothing like having your bf say you'd be better off as friends to make you doubt everything. It's like he's a whole different person.

meggie272 12th May 2009 2:26 PM

Gemmareno: ouch! That really sucks My two best friends have just broken up, it's hell awkward.

My stomach has been cramping badly for the past couple of the days. PLEASEGODPLEASEGOD not my first period. I DON'T WANT IT! *cries* It's prolly not tho *worries*

charlie-chan_SC 12th May 2009 2:28 PM

Been getting any other symptoms apart from cramps?

I remember being really moody with cramps when I first started

SweetiePie_SC 12th May 2009 5:18 PM

My Vent:
At xmas this new girl joined my class me and my other mates got along really well with her.. untill she started spreading crap about me sayin i was a slut and sleeping around and stuff.... not only that but she made my boyfreind split up with me... so no one liked her... the nxt day my ex dumped her for realizing everything she said was lies... then everyone said they were gonna jump on her but they didnt mean it... she then said she was gonna get her brother (who is 20) to stab me... i went to the school about that nd got it sorted but she started again the week after then she got one of my best mates to be like best freinds with her... which i cant belive then her dad started sending me really weird messages... went to the school AND police about that her dad got like 24 hours in jail coz off it but that made her even angry coz her family were being watched by the social services... but the thing what made me lmfao was that some kid in our french class set her hair on fire..! now shes ment to be leaving school (my ex bestfriend told me) and going to catholic school... now my boyfreind asked me back out again... i said yes we went out for like 1 month and we finished each other and now were really good freinds... lolz had to get that ALL out... a bit too long...

meggie272 13th May 2009 11:30 AM

It's OK.
False alarm.
I think.

lethifold 13th May 2009 11:45 AM

Even if you think it is a false alarm, stay prepared. My first period was a total surprise, and there was nothing that indicated to me that it was coming. Make sure you have everything you need just in case.

Gemmareno_SC 13th May 2009 12:06 PM

^ Ditto, mine was a surprise too, with no cramps or symptoms. Besides, there's nothing to get so worried about, meggie. They're just a part of life and they'll soon become as routine as brushing your teeth!