Mod The Sims
Page 2 of 2

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Social Groups (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   Introduce Yourself! (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=479192)

Eliskuya in darkness 11th Aug 2012 7:21 PM

I'm Eliskuya in darkness, I'm a big BIIIIIIIIIIIG FAN of sims 2. I have a big hate around sims 3. but I play sims 3 on my PS3. so I love to try make sim videos of stuff, if I get a new computer that is T__T, anywho me and hey drew

xSparrow 12th Aug 2012 7:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Shvana6
This is a closed thread now How're we suposed 2 join??

It's not...

Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
I'm Eliskuya in darkness, I'm a big BIIIIIIIIIIIG FAN of sims 2. I have a big hate around sims 3. but I play sims 3 on my PS3. so I love to try make sim videos of stuff, if I get a new computer that is T__T, anywho me and hey drew

Welcome to The group! Enjoy!

AriesFlare 23rd Aug 2012 8:01 PM

Hi

I'm Flare. I've been playing the sims 2 for quite awhile and I love it. In sims 2, I really like creating houses and community lots. I would really like to learn and figure out how to make my custom items. I know how to make custom floors and wallpaper. Fortunately, I have the confidence that I can create items as well once I really find out how. My skills should come into use when it comes to creating custom items. In my spare time, I play the sims when I'm not doing my design work. Anyway, I'm glad that I found this group! http://www.modthesims.info/newreply...te=1&p=3882664#

xSparrow 24th Aug 2012 9:22 AM

Welcome to The group flare! I Hope your skills can get you that different coloured name!

Artimis 25th Aug 2012 10:09 AM

Welcome to the group flare!

Ebony_Night12 4th Jan 2013 5:45 PM

Hi
I'm Ebony_Night12 (though you can call me Ebony). I love Sims 2 because it got me hooked and is affordable - Sims 3 breaks my bank, and because of the comments I've heard, I don't think that Sims 3 lives up to its high price, to be honest.
I'm still a noob on here - my first upload is currently (from the day I write this) still in moderation. Fingers crossed it will be accepted! (It wasn't, sob sob)

Artimis 5th Jan 2013 12:44 AM

Welcome Ebony, I really like your username

Ebony_Night12 25th Jan 2013 6:06 PM

Thanks Artemis!

One more thing: one time, thanks to The Duck Song (on YouTube, sooo classic), I got addicted to ducks xD

newuser 22nd Feb 2013 6:44 PM

Hello everyone! A long-time TS2 player, and I firmly believe that it is much better than the newer chapter of the series. Mostly because I have noticed that I cannot customize TS3 as much as I could do with TS2. So, I've reverted to The Sims 2, and I still find it enjoyable today. It's a game that has a lot of potential still today. Indeed, I think it's a pity that Maxis has chosen to cut any kind of support to it, preferring to push on The Sims 3. Always in my opinion, of course.

xSparrow 10th Mar 2013 10:53 AM

Welcome to the group!

Sterling_Archer 10th Mar 2013 11:04 AM

Hey there, I'm daniandan. I played Sims 3 before I got Sims 2, but Sims 2 is still by far, my favourite Sims game.

xSparrow 13th Mar 2013 1:09 PM

Welcome! Sims 2 Is an epic game

Stefana25 23rd Jun 2013 10:57 AM

Hello!I am Stefana25,but you can call me Stefy.I love Sims 2 is better than sims 3,so I believe,because I love to make families and towns!(sorry for bad english!)

Sterling_Archer 23rd Jun 2013 1:08 PM

^ wWelcome to the group, Stefana25

JazzKittyFlower 3rd Dec 2013 1:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
Welcome to the group!

I'm JazzKittyFlower (Jazzy for short) . I play alot of " Sims 3" or "World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandara". I've had bad experience with Sims 1 crashing all the time couple years ago.

friedchicken13 16th Sep 2014 9:52 AM

Hey im just a downlaod a holic of mods for TS2 i have Ultimate Collection so i modded the game