Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#901 Old 12th Apr 2024 at 6:23 PM
My mother has been cured of her vertigo. She now has balance issues. She returns to work on Wednesday (her work week is Wednesday to Saturday.) and I recently finished working on a mock-up commercial using a song from a show that matched the quirky nature of the video game.

I currently had a rough session at therapy the other day. It was another "exposed underbelly leading to eating junk" day.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#902 Old 12th Apr 2024 at 8:44 PM
I didn't freeze in the office at all today! See I'm like a lizard if I'm sitting still for too long and I get cold and stiff and bleh, which is why I'm in all the layers when at my desk. We're talking thermal top, another top and then something wooly (plus fingerless gloves when its actually cold outside); and having the thermostat at maximum (and sometimes that doesn't do shit and I really imagine myself toppling over like a frozen sim!) Anyway today we had a window open all day and the thermostat was off and I didnt even have a bad time! (well its work its always technically a bad time, but like not temperature related)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#903 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 7:36 PM
Finally got my period after much concern and I plan on making my famous casserole sometime this week. This time, I am going to add bacon and broccoli to it.

My cramps are just awful. I think I will go sleep off the pain. Besides, I am wiped out.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#904 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
I plan on making my famous casserole sometime this week. This time, I am going to add bacon and broccoli to it.

Now I need a recipe!
https://modthesims.info/showthread....0&goto=lastpost
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#905 Old Yesterday at 7:38 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 8:05 PM. Reason: Clarity, Addendum, Tweaks and Errors
Although I quit my housekeeping job, I got paid in cash for my deal with dental hygiene last week. (Housekeeping got to the point of having me deal with docked pay. The stress of it all made me quit and think about setting up a shop to sell things through Shopify if I come up with a good enough product for HBC (Health, Beauty and Cosmetics for those not privy to retail.) and can sell it for a tidy sum. I seriously need a real paying job.)

I set my $14 weekly into a couple coupon organizers and in a box I lock up. From there, it gets locked in the lilac steamer trunk with the lock with a maximum timer limit of 1000 hours. I set it for 168 hours (7 days).

With that in mind, I should consider moving payday to a day other than Sunday if I want $1 billnotes.

@simsample

As for that casserole, it's extremely sticky when fresh that it could be used as a humane, non-damaging, environmentally-friendly alternative to spike strips.

Page 37 of 37