Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 9:28 AM
Default Hello! ~
I hope you are doing well!

My name is East and it is very nice to meet you all.

I am new to creating custom content and I am super keen on getting better at it. I live in a very small town that has not much to do, I work night shifts at our biggest store which is walmart and during the day I go to school. I have two cats, and I biiiig family in a small house which is common for where I live. I used to live on a farm but due to financial circumstances, we had to move. My goal is to one day become a therapist and help others with mental health.

I love the sims 1, 2, and really love the sims 3. I have spent many many hours playing that game as i'm sure others can relate to. But right now, I have finally gotten the sims 4 and have decided to start creating content for it first. I am really excited to share my first creations with the world and I hope you enjoy them!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 10:42 AM
Hello @Higashi_East Lovely to meet you! I love sims 1, 2 and 3 too- glad you are getting into Sims 4, lots of new packs for that being released! Looking forward to seeing what you create, I hope you'll post on the social forums too.