Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 10:43 PM
Default Cheating Mod
Hello you all is there a Sims 2 mod that a Sims who is married or engage will know their love he or she is cheating behind their back? if so please share link.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 11:28 PM
By default, if they discover their spouse or the sim they're engaged to doing something romantic together, they'll usually walk up, slap them, yell, and then leave (quite enraged). Their relationship drops quite dramatically, if I remember correctly (I don't usually do this interaction).

Is there something else than this you're looking for in a mod, and if so, what? Less drama, or just the knowledge of the cheating but without the anger issues?
Inventor
#3 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 12:40 AM
Hey Simonut , hope you are well my friend ! There are a couple of things I know of that are related to this. Chris Hatch has the pregnancy relationship adjustment mod here https://simfileshare.net/folder/23918/ , there is a read me included. Basically, if one sim has a partner and is pregnant from someone other than their partner , the sim that was cheated on may find out the baby isn't theirs if their logic skill is high enough. Midge the Tree has a confess to cheating social available here https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/tag...ds-relationship , a little less than halfway down the page. I haven't used it , so I don't have a take on it. Then, there is always the option to have a sim view a date bouquet that didn't come from their partner. They'll respond as simmer 22 helpfully mentions , same as if they witnessed the cheating themselves. I always thought EA jealousy was batsh*t crazy, so my game ( with mods) just acknowledges cheating when their is a committed relationship , going steady, engaged or married, nothing else.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 12:42 AM
Do you mean a mod where they would know about the cheating even if they didn't catch them in the act?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 9:43 AM
Do they find out about cheating if it gets back to them from gossip from someone who saw the cheaters?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Do they find out about cheating if it gets back to them from gossip from someone who saw the cheaters?

Yes, they can find out if another sim gossips to them about it. It can get passed around that way.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 10:10 PM Last edited by Simonut : 27th Oct 2020 at 1:10 AM.
@MOOKIEBLAYLOCK Hey their my friend hoping all is fine, thank you I try Chris Hatch mod that you mention in your post # 3 a while back still the partner did not know about the other born child,who was already in the child stage of life. I just wish there was a mod that a Sims will right a way know their mate or lover have been cheating.
I will check out Midge The Tree Mod and see how it goes. I know the game is already build in with a slap face thing, that ok.

@joandsarah77 I never had the gossips of a relationship from one Sims to another passed around yet.

@Clashfan Yes right a mod that would let their partner no they have cheating without being caught at it.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Oct 2020 at 6:16 PM
I have the mod that lets a sim know if their partner's baby is not theirs; they suddenly act like they "caught them in the act", but sometimes this doesn't happen till the baby is born! Don't know HOW they "found out". I can't remember if it's linked to the non-parents intelligence - it SHOULD be, since I like things like RL. "I don't care who the dada is, the baby is a pretty color". And a smart Sim wouldn't be upset if the pregnancy was a result of abduction.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Oct 2020 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I have the mod that lets a sim know if their partner's baby is not theirs; they suddenly act like they "caught them in the act", but sometimes this doesn't happen till the baby is born! Don't know HOW they "found out". I can't remember if it's linked to the non-parents intelligence - it SHOULD be, since I like things like RL. "I don't care who the dada is, the baby is a pretty color". And a smart Sim wouldn't be upset if the pregnancy was a result of abduction.

It goes by Logic skill. IIRC, 3 lets them know the baby isn't theirs, while 7 lets them know who the real father is. The cheating script doesn't run if the father is the PT.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 10:03 PM
@grammapat is the mod you mention in your post #8 is that Chris Hatch mod? If not please share and leave the link for the one you have. thanks

Mad Poster
#11 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 5:41 AM
Yes, must be Chris Hatch.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Yes, must be Chris Hatch.

Thank You for your reply. yes I have that mod already.