Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2021 at 4:45 PM Last edited by onica432 : 13th May 2021 at 1:47 AM.
Default Kayleigh/trapping TF pants missing texture?
Ok so... in my game i apparently have a total of 28 pairs of teen female pants which give the info of 'Kayleigh/trapping' that appear to be the shape of these pants http://under-your-skin.com/?p=4288 but are showing up without texture? i did download that one and it appears completely separate???? im a bit lost as to what this is and whether or not its actually more than one kind of pant or just showing up as that one? Im not sure how to go about finding the missing texture?

Not entirely sure where this post goes, if its just texture and not the mod itself i appear to be looking for is the other/mixed category the correct one?

First image is one of the 28 broken pants and the other is the working 'outside the lines' pants to show how similar they are.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2021 at 5:06 PM
Hi! It's slaved to adults, so you're going to have to download the required meshes for it to show up for other ages.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2021 at 5:43 PM Last edited by onica432 : 11th May 2021 at 6:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ClaudetteCorleone
Hi! It's slaved to adults, so you're going to have to download the required meshes for it to show up for other ages.

but im pretty sure i did? i mean thats why theres a set that works and then the 28 that dont and i dont know why? i seem to have ALL the meshes on the site saved to downloads so im not sure why it isnt working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2021 at 6:25 PM
double checked, i have all of the pant meshes from the site for all ages and the pants still show up using naked texture so... i guess i'll just end up deleting them all if i cant figure it out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th May 2021 at 6:29 PM
figured it out, appears to be the same mesh as far as i can tell, but an older version? 'trapping-kayleigh_tfb_SkinnyJeansFlats_aikea' 28 files in total, must be it. original links dont exist https://trappingit.livejournal.com/86381.html must be broken so ima delete it i guess.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th May 2021 at 6:35 PM
Digi has re-uploaded the files from Trapping here, and the downloads you're looking for is in this sfs folder
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2021 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
Digi has re-uploaded the files from Trapping here, and the downloads you're looking for is in this sfs folder

thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th May 2021 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus

you wouldn't know where in all those folders i could find a teen female fullbody casual called 'trapping - The civil wars' would you? its another mod i appear to be missing the mesh for,