Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:09 AM
I'm already in 2 other contests... I hope I can do all the contests I joined. I really like to enter this! I'll come back with an entry utsusukushiui!

Just call me Dino
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:14 AM
Citara is absolute hotness, punkd!

Monet is soo cute, foolinthemoon.

I must back out slowly. I soo want to join, the last one was soo much fun. I hate work and I hate family reunions. I can't wait to see the rest of the girls...erm, I mean really cute guys.

Struck by the fears that have chased me since childhood. I stumbled, crawled and learned to walk again.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hafise25
Monet is soo cute, foolinthemoon.

Thanks! Recognize the Skintone?

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd May 2007 at 7:19 AM
Default Sylvia West
Name:Raymond West, but I prefer Sylvia

Birthplace: New York City (the Bronx, if you'll believe it)

Current Location: Taos, New Mexico

Please tell us a bit about yourself. I'm an activist for gay rights! Well, that's my calling. My actual job is...uh...I'm a telemarketer. *dodges fruit thrown at him* Well, I have to support myself somehow...I never went to college, but now I really regret it. I'm trying to earn the money to get a degree in gender studies or something, then I can be a full time activist. I live with my boyfriend David and his cousin Lilly in a small suburban house...we're pretty normal, on the whole.

Why did you decide to enter FemmeMALE 4? Why do you think this contest is right for you? I think I'm pretty femme, and I love dressing up! Well, and I think it'll send a good message to femmes to be comfortable in their own skin. I know a lot of gals who hate being who they are, and I think that's entirely the wrong attitude. They need to know that they're just as beautiful as the other girls.

If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be? Uh...campy? talkative? Something like that.

Headshot

Bodyshot

Freeshot

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:29 AM
punkd: Citara isn't ugly at all! He's very cute. ^^ I can't wait to see the rest of your entry! Thank you for joining - I hope you have fun.
h3nker: Thank you. ^^ I think that there will be cycles of FemmeMALE until people stop joining! I hope to see you here next cycle!
PorcelainWhisper: What a nice entry! Gage is lovely. ^^ Welcome, and thanks for entering.
AxelValentine: I hope that you do join. ^^
foolinthemoon: Aww, another cutie! Your headshot is absolutely fine.
Arthas: Looking forward to seeing your application!
Hafise: I'm happy that you had fun in the last cycle. I'll miss seeing your entries this time around, and hope that you will be able to join the next cycle.
Julieth: There you are! Great job. ^^ He's very cute and interesting.

Great job with everything so far, everyone!

EDIT: Hi~ Be and BlackSerpent! *waves wildly*
#31 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:50 AM
Default Application - Atley June
I love all the entries so far! I really cannot wait to see more! I have one to add.. I will finish it shortly! ^^
This is going to be a lot of fun.

Name: Atley June
Birthplace: England
Current Location: Australia

Please tell us a bit about yourself:
I lead quite an average life when you look at it, really. I live with my older sister and a good friend I met in college. At the moment I am only attending school part time and spend my free time drawing, studying and making a nuisance out of myself! I guess the best way to put it is that I am taking it slow and enjoying life while I am still young (and dumb) enough!

Why did you decide to enter FemmeMALE 4? Why do you think this contest is right for you?
Because of the opportunity to travel! It has been a lifelong goal of mine.. to see the world! With my funds being a little low at the moment I cannot manage that on my own but hopefully I will get the chance to see the places I dream of in this contest! Why is it right for me? It is not right for me, it is perfect for me! And it seems like it would be an absolute blast and it will be great to meet some like minded people!

If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be?
Pretty? :P

Headshot:

Bodyshot:

Freeshot:
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:20 PM
Yu: Atley is so lovely and endearing! Beautiful pictures - I can't wait to see the final shot. ^^ Welcome back to FemmeMALE!
#33 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:38 PM
Thankyou, thankyou and thankyou utsu!
I am so glad I can enter another one finally! Heehe, I will have it done soon! Well umm probably tomorrow. xP
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd May 2007 at 12:58 PM
Default Application - Morana Kapkin
((YUKI!!! *cuddle-glomp* Long time no see!! ^_^))

Name: Morana Kapkin
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Location: Rivern Dal
Please tell us a bit about yourself.
Well, I live mother and my two 'brothers'. We're not really related, since mother adopted us when we were little. I'm the second one to be found, so I guess that makes me the middle child -- and no, I didn't suffer from 'Middle child Syndrome', thank you! Mother told me she had found me in a box in an alley way one winter; if she hadn't, I probably would have died that night.
I like music (whether I'm listening to it, or singing), goofing off with my brothers, and playing charades with mother.

Why did you decide to enter FemmeMALE 4? Why do you think this contest is right for you?
Mother said it was time I found something to do with my life, so I figured I could start here, and maybe learn what I want to do in life. It's hard finding a place where my appearance is accepted without question - since I'm always wearing skirts.
If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be? Sprightly!

--Head shot--

--Body Shot--

--Free Shot--

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd May 2007 at 1:06 PM
Default Application - Toushiro Kapkin
((One more ^.^;; ))

Name: Toushiro Kapkin
Birthplace: Unknown
Current Location: Rivern Dal
Please tell us a bit about yourself.
Like my brother, Morana, I too don't know where I came from. I'm the last one mother adopted from the streets; I was only 5 when mother found me down by the docks. Compared to my brothers, I'm a little more reserved, and a bit short for my age (to which they - especially Hayfa - like to tease me about). I prefer staying indoors reading or drawing with mother, but sometimes I do go outside with Morana and play with him.
Morana didn't want to enter this alone, so I got dragged into this as well. Hayfa's older, so he could refuse Morana, where as I'm the youngest one, I can't. A lot of people tell me I look like a girl - even if I dress in pants.
If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be? Sensitive

--Head Shot--

--Body Shot--

--Free Shot--

Hayfa is always teasing me about my height.

Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd May 2007 at 1:23 PM
You're very welcome, Yu! ^____^ :cdance:

Aw, cute girls, Melody. I should update the contestants list now! lol

Also, I've added a countdown (linked in the first post), so everyone will know how much time is left until application round closes. Click here for countdown!
#37 Old 3rd May 2007 at 5:19 PM
Even though I usually don't do so well, I've got a boy I just made in bodyshop so I'll be entering him and another later on. Right now I've gotta head to work *sigh*. I hate work takes away from valuable sim time ~.^.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 3rd May 2007 at 7:22 PM
I got my body shot in!

Wow! look at all the sexiness in this contest! Monet's feeling a little intimadated!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 3rd May 2007 at 9:49 PM
Bugger, I've been blown out of the water by your guys. I will be stunned if I make it...

Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd May 2007 at 10:00 PM
Yay, a new FemmeMale contest! I hope I can enter again this time but I doubt it. I never get to use the computer anymore If I get a chance, maybe I'll enter.

But to all the others, they look great! Good luck everyone, I'm going to be watching this the whole time :D
Field Researcher
#41 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:25 AM
Waahhh~! *is late in coming x___x* These entries are spectacular; I love the whole range of concepts each one of you chose. All the sets and colors are amazing, seeing them definitely made my day~. :] Good luck to you all!

*sneaks back out*
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th May 2007 at 7:29 AM
Default Jay Nikai - Application
[S---! Plain color background! -colors background on quickly-]

Name: Jay Nikai

Birthplace: Essex, New Jersey

Current Location: Vancouver, Canada

Please tell us a bit about yourself. Umm... Where should I start? Well... I was born in Newark to a Japanese father and an American mother, but when they split up after my birth, I followed my father back to Yokohama. I moved to Vancouver to live with my sweetie when I was 20. It feels so much better here. At least people here doesn't laugh at my Japanese... *blushes* My Japanese is nice and good. Really. Why are you laughing? ^_____^"

Why did you decide to enter FemmeMALE 4? Why do you think this contest is right for you? Well... Since Mr Vancouver won't let me pass the applications and I have *blushes* something a Miss Vancouver shouldn't have... I decided to join this contest. I think this contest is right for me because I have the face of a Narcissus and the body of a Hard Gay. w{^O^}w

If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be? PERFECT!

[New Headshot + Bodyshot + Freeshot coming]

Test Subject
#43 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:14 AM
Default Yuri Okuma - Application
Stage Name: Yuri Okuma (real name: Belamie Yuri)
Birthplace: Paris, France
Current Location: Osaka, Japan
Please tell us a bit about yourself
I was born in France to Japanese immigrants, though my real father was a local wine seller. Because of my blond hair, my parents kept me in France until I was done with university. As soon as I acquired a temp job at a Japanese record store, I moved to the land of my parents' birth. In my spare time, I'm trying to start a rock band, I've already got the equipment I bought while in school. That, and I get pretty big tips at my other job--waitressing at the local gay bar.

I entered because I want to test the competetive waters. If I'm ever going to be a rock star, I'm going to need the experience. It also sounds like a fun time to be had.

If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be? Fruitcake

Headshot

Bodyshot

Free shot

Sa, ja ne, and au revoir minna.
(Forgive the cheesy Franglinese, haha.)
#44 Old 4th May 2007 at 10:27 AM
Okay finished my application!

Wow everyone has really amazing entries! I am nervous.
I hope that every one who wants to enter can make it!

Hi Melody. Parts of my computer keep blowing up! :confused:
Original Poster
#45 Old 4th May 2007 at 11:25 AM
ChocolateCake: I hope that you can make it!
Kakashi: I was actually wondering if you would join this cycle. I'll be looking forward to seeing your application!

Welcome, Honda and DefectiveTragedy! Nice entries from both of you. Your girls (erm, guys :P) are very cute! Thank you for entering.

Yu: Adorable free shot! ^^

I love everyone's applications! :D
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th May 2007 at 1:46 PM
Awwwww - ee! So Cute, yuki-usagi!! Atley is adorable~ ^.^

And -- your computer blew up?? O.o

Original Poster
#47 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:37 PM
I just wanted to tell everyone that schuldig_seiben has graciously offered to donate prizes (thank you again)! ^^ We are still working out just what those will be, but you will love them I'm sure! And there will be other wonderful prizes too, but they aren't completed yet. I'll let you know when all of them are ready.
#48 Old 4th May 2007 at 5:24 PM
Default Sage Hawk-Application
Name: Sage Hawk
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
Current Location: Kyoto, Japan
Please tell us a bit about yourself: Well my errmm..mother is an up and coming J-pop star. I've decided to follow in his footsteps, he comes around often to help me out with my songs, dance steps and things like that. I also enjoy listening to J-rock and pop, things like Mana, Dir en Grey, L'arc en ciel things like that. It helps me to think of and write lyrics, I also like long hot baths after a hard day of rehearsing. I love to swim and sit in my garden on my hammock.

Why did you decide to enter FemmeMALE 4? My mom Dion, actually told me about it. He said that I should enter and it would help my career. I wanted to enter because I wanted to do it and for my band and family. I want to make a name for us, I want for people to know us. And this is a good way of doing it, and showing that I have the ambition and drive to stick with things and see them through until the end. I want my family and fans to believe in me. In this business you don't have a career if you don't have family, friends and fans behind you.

Why do you think this contest is right for you? I do, I've got it all looks, confidence, drive, ambition, and it sounded like fun.

If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be? outgoing

Headshot(plain background)

Bodyshot

Freeshot(optional)
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:51 AM
Default Jermaine Williams
*I think I did a better job on Jermaine, actually.*

Name: Jermaine Williams
Birthplace: Greensboro, N. Carolina

Please tell us a bit about yourself
I'm a southern belle at heart. I love having company and flirting, and I'm also a little lazy...In my wild youth, I was a bit of a rebel, but these days I live a comfortable life with my life partner, Adam. I'm a librarian by trade, but even though I love my job, I'm not allowed to wear dresses. It seems such a shame.

I love to show off, I know I'm a lovely girl, and I like to try new things.

If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be?
Old Fashioned (Two words, but I'm cheating a little. Don't tell on me!)

Headshot: I do so hate my glasses...I don't wear them often.

Bodyshot: The library is one of my favorite places to be. The smell of the books and the warm lighting...

Freeshot: I wear my hair up often, because Adam likes it that way. He's hard to please, but I guess I'll keep him!

#50 Old 5th May 2007 at 6:31 AM
Default Abel-Aplication
Name: Abel Llewellyn
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
Current Location: Tokyo, Japan

Please tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I love to cook, catch butterflies, I love a warm spring rain and the feeling of puddles between my toes. I also love to play in the leaves in the fall and ice-skating is my passion. I also love warm puppies and kittens, i love trying on different costumes and such.

Why did you decide to enter FemmeMALE 4? I've heard about it and a few friends of mine thought that I'm pretty enough, I had to be encouraged to join though, I'm hoping that I can keep up with the competition.

Why do you think this contest is right for you? I'm hoping that it will build my confidence, I think it is. Even if I don't do well it'll still help me out, and maybe I'll stop being so shy.

If you had to describe your personality with one word, what would it be? Shy

Headshot

Bodyshot

Freeshot(optional)

Page 2 of 15