Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I belong to a college mailing list that sends invitations from prospective colleges likely to accept you based on your grades, extracurriculars, and SAT scores. Yesterday, I got invitations from Syracuse and Vassar :D!

curse you and your smartness!! /is jealous/. Nah, just kidding!! Congrats

I suppose I should put something good that happened at school, sadly I don't have anything.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 8:48 AM
I have the best English teacher. She's so nice, and she gave me all of these compliments which absolutely made my day today. :D
Mad Poster
#28 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:56 PM
I started school today, and believe it or not, I actually enjoyed it. /Please don't throw things at me.\

I have one of the best teachers, and all my friends. Though the room we are in has been Healey-fied. (Sooooo glad she went on long service. Worst. Teacher. Ever.)

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:20 AM
I'm going to write an essay on Anti-Legalized Prostitution :D
My English teacher wants the whole class to pick a controversal/debatable topic.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#30 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:15 AM
For English I managed to convince my teacher into letting me write an essay on the writing style of the novel we are reading in class. Normally, we get the topic 'Discuss the themes of the novel', and, although it is a fairly easy topic, is really boring.
I now get to write my essay on how the author's writing style introduces the reader to the inner worlds of the characters.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 4:15 AM
In English we got our class registration sheets.
Now around this time I get all into my school work...somehow I fail to complete/start my math homework...

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Mad Poster
#32 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 12:01 AM
I got another assignment in English, and this time it's a creative task. Most teachers only let you do something involving artwork or drama for these tasks, and seeing as I am absolutely terrible at both of these, at first I was really worried.
Then I talked to my teacher, and she told me that I was allowed to write a short story if I wanted to. So now I get to write a 3,000 word short story on the social structure of modern society.
#33 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 3:01 AM
I got a 105 on my English Quiz, with NO studying!
Scholar
#34 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 4:36 AM
Because I fail every quiz in chemistry (they are all on the freakin periodic table) and because my teacher hates kids, thus she counts off major points for the tiniest imperfection, I thought that I was failing the class.

.... but, today we saw our grades, and I have a 91! Yay! That lets me know that I can continue to fail stuff and do perfectly fine

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:42 PM
We've been having literary debates in my English class this week (four on four for each debate topic), and they're a big deal. Dresses for girls, suits and ties for boys, and it's worth 150 points. The winning team gets a 3% increase in their score, so naturally my team has done anything and everything to win. I'm known around my English class for being a very complex writer, and I even went so far as to beef my parts up with words the other team wouldn't know to confuse them . Anyway, we won :D! I'm so happy... the teacher said that my part in specific was "kick ass." Kids were telling us all day that we schooled the other team.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#36 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 8:11 AM
Omigosh I kicked butt in my English and Science test, and I only did a half-assed job! I got a 99 on each of them! SOOOO happy! **does a happy dance**

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Mad Poster
#37 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 11:58 PM
I got inducted into the National Scholastic Press Association's Journalism Honor Society and the National Honor Society of Scholars all in the space of a few days. I wasn't convinced that the journalism society was a big deal until our advisor told me that only seven members of our near-forty staff were inducted... and it gives me a HUGE ego boost to know that I beat out some of the editors .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#38 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 8:28 AM
I actually managed not to completely bomb out on my Science test. I am so bad a Science, so when I found out that there was a test on today, I started stressing heaps. Then, when I got into class and did the test, I found that I actually had some idea of what was going on, and I'm pretty sure I went well on it. What's also good is that, seeing as my teacher gives us university level work, we get an extra half hour to work on the test next lesson, which gives me time to catch up on all my studying for the parts that I'm not too sure about.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 4:51 PM
i have 2 3-day weekends in a row! woot woot! :D
Mad Poster
#40 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 10:14 PM
Whee! Good Friday on Friday! (no shit, Sherlock *slaps own face*) Week off school! :D:D:D

Mad Poster
#41 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 11:39 PM
4 more days of school and then a 2 week holiday! I'm really looking forward to it, seeing as the teachers have been relentless when it comes to dealing out homework and assignments. In my last two days of school for the term I have two presentations and three tests.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:22 AM
My retard of a maths/science teacher wasn't here today! I hope he isn't here tomorrow, otherwise I have to put up with him for four periods in that day. All I have to look forward to is Audio Design, but that's a good thing! :D

Mad Poster
#43 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:25 AM
Aha! The tests I had have been pushed into next term, and so has one of the presentations! Now I only have one presentation which is for English, and all I have to do is read out my short story, and then discuss why I chose to do my creative task on this particular theme and talk about my style of writing and whatnot, which is a piece of cake :D.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 7:55 PM
Schools out and this year is the first year I've had Straight A's.I'm surprised I got all A's because all I did was draw and pass notes in class.

Page 2 of 2