Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 9:35 PM
Hurray!

Don't blink.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 4:39 PM
Depression here too, but I'm much better already
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 8:32 PM
Default i Have ADHD!
I always feel so jumpy and hyper... which usually conflicts with my schoolwork and organizational skills.

so i have severe ADHD and I'm proud of it!
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 11:26 PM
-waves-
Hi everyonee.
Depression for me also... I had some problems with self injury, but I'm getting better...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 10:22 PM
HAddo.

Chronic Depression, Social Anxiety Disorder, ADHD.

A site I've found to be helpful is bringchange2mind.org, a foundation started by Glenn Close when her sister revealed to her she had bipolar disorder. It mainly deals with bipolar disorder, chronic depression, and schizophrenia.

I'm dedicated when medicated. :D
Scholar
#31 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 10:56 AM
Hi, I'm Meg
I suffer from derealization, pretty much constantly.
For those who dont' know, derealization is the feeling that the world is fuzzy, unreal. It's like living in a dream constantly, and the sensation can be like going insane. I won't go into too many details though. This feeling can also bring on panic attacks and anxiety, but I'm getting on top of those.
It can be horrible, but I'm really thankful that I have great friends and family to keep me grounded. It's been ages since the last panic attack and I think I'm doing ok now

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:47 PM
I joined because my granny has Alzheimers. I myself do not have any sort of mental illness
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 2:16 PM
Hi everyone!!

I have depression, but mostly my problem is ADHD...

I actually made an ADHD group because I must have totally missed this one when I was looking through the groups (haha...) so maybe I'll put a link.

Okay, here it is!

I'll invite a few people too, sorry if that makes me look like some sort of creepy stalker
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 8:59 PM
Hi children :D
I came home from Aurora (Mental health clinic) a few days ago ^^'
So yeah
Agent deidara12
OVER AND OUT! XD

Don't blink.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:38 PM Last edited by WakahisaDManami : 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:50 PM.
I have Asperger's, General Anxiety Disorder and Cyclothymia, and quite possibly some form of psychopathy, along with slight scars on my left arm from when I used scissors to carve "WHY" into it. "WHY" was a short of "Why So Serious", I was really depressed because my mother had enough and left for the rest of the weekend because she couldn't stand my father's drinking a moment longer ...
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 10:52 AM
I have a brother and mother both with menta disorders. My brother has Bipolar disorder and Asperger syndrome. He has always found it useless for someone to ask him how he feels if you can already see it, if you know something bad has happened. And he took medicine for his bipolar disorder about a half year and stopped. So, plus he hates being eighteen. The growing up thing. We think he got it because he was in love with a girl... But he didn't get her.
Well, about my mother there's quite a lot but I think I won't say all. But it broke out when she was about thirteen-fifteen because she had a hard time at home, and shool. Her relationship with her parents weren't so good at the time. And she was bullied.
She took medicine in a couple of years for it too, but she stopped about two months ago because she felt so "flat" in her emotions. Not thet she didn't feel anything but she wanted those ups and down at least a little bit. That's their story.
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipperman
I have Asperger syndrome too. I have had a rough time with communicating and socializing for many years, and have been shunned/derided by enough people to have developed a deep distrust of the outside world because of having to deal with living with Asperger's.

Tim (aka the Slipperman)

I know that feel I also have Aspergers, I'm not the only one in my family either. Both my father and my younger brother have it too. I doesn't seem to bother them very much. I however, get very depressed about it...
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baahboo_123
My family's got some pretty messed up genes :/

Mom has anxiety and depression
Brother has OCD and Asperges
Dad has Anxiety and Asperges
I have OCD, ADHD, mild asperges and Depression.

Damn did i get the short end of the stick

Damn, same here. As I result I've anxiety, depression, OCD and Aspergers :/

Wonderful isn't it?
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 5:12 PM
Hi there people! I have a mild form of Autism, called PDD-NOS (Pervasive Development Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified) I only have a few of a "classic"autists symptoms.
I would wanna write a list down, but I'm too tired to translate the whole list of autistic symptoms.
Maybe later.
~Steve

Page 2 of 2