Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: How meny Cats do You Have?
None
1 6.67%
1-2
6 40.00%
3-4
6 40.00%
5-6
2 13.33%
7+
0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by doc_haynes
Tigger is not exactly a friendly cat, but she is not mean either.
She just doesn't have much use for people unless food is involved.

Sounds like my cat. o.0

.-..-.
`·.·´

●/
/▌
/ \
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 8:30 PM
Well, here is my record of cats:

2 Cats, Bonny+Stress.

+1 Cat called Mai, Total 3 cats.

Mai gives BIRTH to 6 kittens.

Mini Mai, Big nose, Big Head, Mini Clyde [Another Cat we had.], Mini Bonny, Smudge. LOL! Poor Kitties. They never had real names! Total Cats 9.

We have to give away 5, leaving one to be renamed. That was Big nose, now called Arthur.

Mai runs away =(. Total: 3 cats.

Bonny dies =(. Total: 2 cats.

Thats all so far.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Field Researcher
#28 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 5:27 AM Last edited by annoainthere : 15th Sep 2011 at 6:23 AM.
I have 2 cats, and previously have owned 2 others (both died, in tragic circumstances).

My current two are about 3 years old now but still a handful, adopted at the same time from our local animal shelter, they are about 8 months apart in age and not related by parents. So they are sisters by adoption. I call them my golden girls because they both have bright gold eyes. Otherwise they are very different.

Zoe is full black short thin hair mix breed with a thin build, although I swear she could be a few metres long with the way she takes over my bed every night! She's very independent (even when she "demands" petting), and generally acts like a spoilt princess. She cost me a few thousand when she was a kitten, a very fiesty little fighter and the vet enjoyed every time I had to take her in for antibiotics/surgery. She's calmed down a lot (or is winning fights without getting hurt) and enjoys it when I get home every afternoon - she runs out and greets me with *MAAAH* which I think translates to PET ME or MUM I'm not quite sure which yet.

Jemimah is a mixed gray/white cat (splodges as opposed to stripes) short thick hair mix breed with a large build, although she crams herself into the tiniest of spaces! She's very much a lady and has the beauty mark to prove it! She has a lot of fears, like fear of shoes, fear of papers, fear of strangers (I think she was tortured as a kitten). Unlike Zoe, Jemimah likes to rub up to me and waits patiently for cuddles. She's very shy, and has a patient and tender attitude. She also loves sticky tape (I've caught her eating is more than once...), playing with her "gifts" until their "tickers" are broken, and generally being cute and adorable in a princessly kind of way. Very passive unless provoked and then she usually runs away.

I love my cats, although not so much their gifts (geckos, lizards, cockroaches, giant grasshoppers etc) which I have to either A. Save and relocate or B. watch them play with the gifts until their ticker is broken (by this I mean the gift is dead). However I wouldn't have them any other way! :D

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Forum Resident
#29 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 3:07 AM
Two cats,Simon and Sofie,both fat,Simon smart,Sofie stupid,both afraid of spiders.
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 1:57 PM
I have two siamese cats: Amadeus & Olympia. They're twins and they turn 7 years in December.
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 8:47 AM
1 cat that loves to bite EVERYONE.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 1:09 PM
i have one cat but he/she(i don't know) like to likes to scratch. is a little crazy
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 12:52 AM
I currently have 6. 5 Kittens with 4 being new-born.
Banned
#34 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 4:49 AM
I don't have any cats because my apartment won't allow pets. But I still love cats very much, and when I lived in a house I had 3 cats. One I had for 15 years, one for 3 years, and one for 2 years. I had to give them away when I moved
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 5:27 PM
Default Cute As A Button!!!
Ssoooooooo Adorabblee!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd May 2012 at 10:05 AM
I & my boyfriend have 4 cats all females. Their Fizzgig who is about 8 years old (named after the ball of fur & teeth from The Dark Crystal because he found her outside his house just after birth screaming her fool head off and that is what she looked like), Saphira is 5, Kira who is 4 and Fiona is about a 2. They are all rescues in some way.
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 4th May 2012 at 11:24 AM
I have two cats called Morgan and Circe, they are both 16 years old.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 26th May 2012 at 7:01 AM
My family had a lot of cats but they got a sickness and nearly all died and then the ones left got killed by a blood soking animal we did have some left and they where going to have baby's so now we have 2 little kittens and 3 older kittens 5 grown up cat one is the mother of all the kittens 1 is mine her name is kitty galore but I call her kitty but one day I found her and she coulden't stand she was all shaky I thot she was going to die but happily she diden't and 1 is my sisters his name is Harry he is the oldest. 1 is m.r s'more he is no ones but he gets lot of love all the same! And the last is fluffy that's his name. And the kittens names are rory he is so fluffy he is one of the older ones but his nick name is bubble bum face. And ones name is tiny she is a lot like her mother all rubey and licky she is also a older one. And the last older one is tinsy she looks like her grandmother but her grandmother was one of the ones that was eaten by the animal.and the two ones that are little are rosey and the ether one is beads they are very cute. And that is all
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th May 2012 at 5:19 AM
I have 3 cats, I only had 1 just after 2 of mine died last year .. (less than a week apart !) I had to get more. A house is not a house without plenty of cats, no ? ♥
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 28th May 2012 at 12:44 PM
Agreed, most of my realtives iether had or have cats they are all so cute. My half sisters rachel cat is so cute, she allowes you to pick her up and rub her belly unlike my cats who hate it.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 12:55 PM
I have one kitty who's all black named Angel.
We had to expand his name to Angel Opposite because he attacked everyone for a while. D:
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:05 PM
Och that must hurt But he sounds cute!!

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 2:56 AM
None. I love cats but my parents vilify them for some reason.
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 5:54 AM
Default I have 2 cats...
Quote: Originally posted by Hemu-Hemu
1 cat that loves to bite EVERYONE.

My cat used to do that... Until she got run over by a car...

But I have 2 other cats... Raphael and Chester...
Instructor
#45 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 8:09 PM
I got a cat named KitKat.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 3:55 PM
My Family used to have about 7-8 Cats, but now we have about 5 Cats, and still decreasing.
Instructor
#47 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 4:31 PM
I have none
My sister is allergic
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 9:23 PM
I only have one cat now as Circe died earlier this year

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 10:50 AM Last edited by Stefana25 : 25th Jul 2013 at 10:30 AM.
I have one cat named Perla. :P
Isn't she so adorable? :lovestruc
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 1:37 PM
One cat at the moment, which is now 18,5 years old. Had 3, but the other 2 passed. He is not that healthy anymore and sleeps alot.

Page 2 of 3